Author Topic: utterly creeped out  (Read 7460 times)

Delphinus

Re: utterly creeped out
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 02:48:37 AM »
Opposite from legacy, at first it's so creepy for me  :o Especially when the house is burn, i feel like 'Ah no!!! I'm going to diiieee!!!!' and when Leah woke up at night and it's dark around...
Now it just feel fun for me :)

Kirroha

• 僕はとてもきれいな人だよ!
  • Tier 7
  • ... or so I heard.
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 10:05:42 AM »
Sometimes I have a problem with the whole "scared of the picture" thing, too. Sometimes, someone can just tell me something harmless like 'it is a warning...' and I will suddenly be filled with dread for no apparent reason.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »
Aye. Once, I'm not sure why, something creeped me out to no end. I spent the rest of the night suppressing the burning desire to scream in terror, while trying to figure out just what I was so scared of. I don't think it was the Anime I'd watched, as I'd watched Ouran Host Club :P

Kirroha

• 僕はとてもきれいな人だよ!
  • Tier 7
  • ... or so I heard.
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 04:09:32 AM »
Heh, I couldn't sleep after reading the first manga volume of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. The manga was just plain creepy - especially the bit where Rena was watching youuuuuu....

Blood Angel Evengelion

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 05:22:14 AM »
Legacyblade isn't the only one who's scared of that game. Once you play it several more times, you pay more attention to the small things and sudden sounds like the phone ringing...((There was this one time the house phone rang at the same time as the game phone)), it really does scare the jeebies out of you.

Heheh, I even showed this to my sisters. Jusi got scared when the phones rang. And Kesh thought the game itself was demon possessed on the poart where the house catches fire.

:reivsmile: But all in all, Mirror Lied is a very deep, but disturbing game. It sets a good atmosphere and despite an actual storyline, I really enjoy the playing it now.

The way you can time yourself in completing the game reminds me of the Escape Series by afro ninja.  :seraisweatdrop:
Good mysteries, folks!