Author Topic: Boredom Writing  (Read 1661 times)

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Boredom Writing
« on: August 11, 2009, 09:50:23 AM »
So I was bored the other day and decided to mess around with the Write or Die application. For those of you who don't know what it is, it pretty much starts to warn you after a certain amount of time that you don't write, and eventually starts making noises, and I think you can also tell it to get rid of what you've already written after awhile.

So I set it to write for ten minutes or so, and this is what came out:

(If anyone wants to know about these species, just wait for my game thread)

Once upon a time there was a bleeder. His name was Henry Bob the Bleeder. Everyone loved HB, and HB loved everyone. Apparently, HB had a friend who liked to narrate his whole life, while speaking German. This annoyed HB so much that he decided to shoot his friend, Der DeutschBlieder, just to rid his life of him.

But then HB felt so sorry about the death of his friend. So he set off on an adventure to find the mythical necromancer mushroom that lives in the far reaches of the swamp. He packed up his belongings, including a lot of cheese, two buns, a hamburger patty, and YOUR MOM!!!

Everyone felt that what HB was doing was incredibly stupid, but HB didn't care. He was determined to find the shroom to revive his poor friend, Der DeutschBlieder.

So HB set off on his quest. But after a few steps, he ran into a stray stoppy wandering around the swamp. Naturally, HB did what any sane bleeder would do when he saw this.

"YOUR KIND IS STUPID!!!!"

So the Stoppy felt discouraged, and so he shot himself. This made HB somewhat sad, but not enough to care enough to find two necro-shrooms.

He continued on for a few more steps, until he found a fork in the... swamp. He took the left path (the one less traveled by) and soon came upon the also mythical swamp-cano. It was like a volcano, except it spurted out swamp junk. It had been said that this is where the bleeder swamp came from, and so HB felt awesome about being able to see it. But then his short attention span kicked in and he set back towards the fork.

This time he took the right side, and eventually found himself at the edge of the swamp. He searched frantically for the mushroom, which was hard on account of him not having any idea what it looked like. Finally he found what he expected it to look like. He took a piece of the shroom and trecked back towards the swamp.

He walked past the fork in the road, and eventually came upon where the stoppy had committed suicide. However, he had forgot about the stoppy and accidentally tripped over his limp, lifeless body! Suddenly the mushroom slipped from his hammer space and right into the stoppy's mouth! The stoppy tossed and turned and suddenly started to breath!

HB regained his composure, but it was too late!

The stoppy shot him, and now no one knows what happened to either of them.

Berkeley

Re: Boredom Writing
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »
Hm, I think it's an entertaining story. 8)

DeutschBlieder? WTH?! xD

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »
a.k.a.: german bleeder, in german

Amaranth

• I'm back and better than ever!
  • Tier 7
  • Kinda lost.
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »
Interesting. :D

Where can I find this Write or Die program? It might be able to help destroy my current block.
Check out the Letter--->Word Abbreviation thread for some fun!

Examples of my skills:

Hallelujah! A xylophone orgasmed recently.

Actually, geriatric gigolos can still have dalliances.

A really muscular, super-tough, reliable older nutty guy.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »

Miss Nile

• レゲシブレイドが大好きです。
  • Tier 7
  • Miss of The Grand Nile; Founder of Snow Rose
    • Snow Rose Games
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 05:51:40 AM »
Pwetty. =D To be honest, I didn't exactly get it (then again I read it in a rush) but it's nice. :D

Sarkilas

• Tier 6
  • That guy
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »
Nice story, and I just gotta test that application XD *downloads*

Need scripting help? Toss me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Also able to help with anything RMXP related. Please do not hesitate to ask.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
It ain't a download, it's online, sadly. Luckily it's going to be a download eventually (so we can use the tab :P). But yeah, anyone who does some random one-shot like this should totally post it!