Author Topic: >>Crate Escape! (Demo coming soon) [used to be Proj Infiltration]  (Read 4813 times)

Dynamo

• Tier 2
Re: >>Crate Escape! (Demo coming soon) [used to be Proj Infiltration]
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 03:09:58 PM »
since the game is purely a puzzle game, there will be no bosses.  my version of a boss is the last level, which involves pushing four golden crates onto their switches.  because golden crates are the only crates that can be propelled by yellow arrows and are the only movable "infinite weight" crates, they create some interesting scenarios.  In story mode, you may be forced to sneak around and solve puzzles without being caught by patrolling soldiers, but I have a plan to make it more interesting than the standard "find the pattern and wait" solution.

In the demo, there will be 6 regular levels and one final level, consisting of four parts (and because the parts are so big, they all have their own rooms).  I doubt ill go that crazy on the final level every time, mainly because they feel like 4 completely separate levels right now, but they will always be the biggest room/group of rooms in any tower.  remember, these rooms do not appear in story mode.

finally, im glad you are looking forward to playing the game ;D  i should be able to get a solid 6 or 7 hours done at least this weekend, but i don't think it will be released

(ah, PS, I don't know if it will run on your computer.  Since I am separating the final room into four parts to eliminate the only lag in the game, then it should run fine as long as quintessense runs on your computer.)

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »
then im doomed. -_-

Dynamo

• Tier 2
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »
why, can you not play quintessense? :(

maybe a good friend will let you download it :)

either way, its worth a try to download.  the first couple stages should work fine, but none of them generate lag on my computer.

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 09:00:06 AM »
My video card is awful and i have windows 98.

Whenever i go to a friends house, i play their Wii/ps2/xbox etc. But if i go on their pc, i play some 2p games wif um.

Dynamo

• Tier 2
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 01:32:57 PM »
ah okay, i doubt it will work on your computer then :'(  thanks for your support for the project though.  someday you'll get a better computer and be able to play it, and by then, hopefully ill have Chapter One done ;D  (im takin a break after the demo, because the evil months of TONS OF WORK are coming up)