Author Topic: Picture of the Week in a German RM Community – from Lyra’s Melody!  (Read 1985 times)

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
  • Current Mood: happy happy
I was really surprised when I discovered that a screenshot from Lyra’s Melody was picture of the week (June 11th) in a German RM community.

Quote from: www.rpga.info (translated)
Picture of the Week
Unknown Project
By Revies

Reives is the creator of the English blastQuintessence - The Blighted Venom. If this screenshot is from the project or if it is from another is not known yet. The style, however, looks very, very similar. So far there are several playable chapters availible.

http://www.rpga.info/index.php?categoryid=62

(I’ll go tell them that this screen is from Lyra’s Melody.)

Woo, that’s great.  :reivsmile:

Edit: I just found out that there is a short presentation of Quintessence Ch. 1-10 on that website: http://www.rpga.info/Neue_Spiele.html/p2_articleid/336
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:00:00 AM by Squall »

Stardale

• Freebird Linguist-Actor
  • Tier 7
    • Blog
  • Discord ID: senseigab#6268
  • Twitter: senseigab
Picture of the week? How nice. Most RM Communities that I see do not have it. Hmm...I should visit some of them when I have time. 

As for the picture, wow. Just wow. Is there anyone here who shared the demo? If there is, then it is all thanks to you (whoever he/she is).

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Picture of the week? How nice. Most RM Communities that I see do not have it. Hmm...I should visit some of them when I have time. 

As for the picture, wow. Just wow. Is there anyone here who shared the demo? If there is, then it is all thanks to you (whoever he/she is).

I shared the link to the topic some seconds ago – the screenshot is from the 11th – no demo was released at this time. I suppose it is the screenshot from the Chapter X development thread.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Wow! That's cool how LM is already being recognized!

And the review on Quintessence would be cool if it weren't for the fact that I don't read german. :'(

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
Heheh, that's great! ;D Thanks for the heads up Squall!

I don't think anyone shared the demo Star, since they didn't know what project it was for.

P.S. On their website background colour, I realized there's the screenshot was saved improperly (blue line at the top :'( ).

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
I told Veyrne (he presented Quintessence over there and is an Admin from rpga.info) about Lyra’s Melody as well as TML and DYRML and if he said when he likes the games,  he will present them in an article on the website.

So if we are lucky, some more Germans will know the Freebird Games :)

Chris

• Tier 3
The windmill in Lyra's melody is beautiful indeed. They chose one of the best screenshots so it deserves being the pick of the week.

I also saw the other picks of the week. Cool screenshots, it seems there are more visual interesting RPGMXP than what meets the eye.