Author Topic: hi  (Read 1024 times)

KRoP

• Tier 5
  • lol quintessence
hi
« on: May 04, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »
  I don't know why I'm posting this.  Maybe it's just to get on this new Finale bandwagon that recent posts in this board have spawned.  Maybe it's to show off something that's by far not worth such.  In any case, this is my first attempt at using Finale, in its default .MUS formatting.
http://www.mediafire.com/?w2gnyggza5y
  I realize there's more than a page of blank space, but it seems you can't shorten the piece once you create the file and I didn't want to inject filler so, er, yeah.  If I end up creating anything else with Finale I'll post it in this thread.
I recently discovered that I was capable of sending coins to myself, and exploiting this is surprisingly entertaining.

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
  • profile picture courtesy of Silentgears
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »
The song isn't that bad. Finish it and we'll see how it turns out. I really like when the flute comes in, but the piano seems to over power the flute in the last measure. But I suppose that's because you can't set different dynamics for different instruments on notepad :P

Oh, and you are supposed to be able to delete measures you don't want. Just do this:
Select Mass Select tool -> Highlight unwanted measures -> Hit the Delete button
Portals... must capture... ALL the portals... (click image to enlarge)