Author Topic: Cradle of Blood  (Read 2432 times)

Ruzu

• Tier 7
  • I'm stalking youuuuzzz
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Cradle of Blood
« on: April 19, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »
So I've started working on a game which story is easy to follow, (trust me, with Cradle of Blood, you would've been confused once you got control of Evenline).

The game I'm making is called, Cradle of Blood, this is so far an original game. I have custom template character sprites I'm using, but, I plan to make my own, or use half-kaiser. I also, want to make my own music for it, or find someone else to. Depending on how it goes, I might even try making a commercial version (Trust me I won't). Anyway without further ado.

Cradle of Blood

Rating: T for Teen
For: Blood, Language, Sexual Content

Story
The game begins and follows, Alaina Schroner, a female slayer who is searching for a vampiric item, hidden by count Dracula. But everything will not go easy, Dracula, has laid many trials for those who wish to find such an item that he himself have created. Alaina will have to work with the vampire, Corbinus, and decipher the history of the strange count.

Characters
Spoiler: show

Schroner, Alaina
Weapon: She uses various weapons.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Tanned Cream
Race: Slayer
Biography: Alaina is the first and only human to read the diary of Dracula, though, a normal book she believed at first. The priest of her hometown, has told her that she has been cursed by the vampires, and soon he believes that she will turn into a vampire herself or just have the thirst of a vampire.

Corbinus
Hair: Plantium
Eyes: Red
Skin: Pale White
Race: Vampire
Biography: Not much has been gathered on, Corbinus, so Alaina is very suspicious of him but trusts him as he has helped her in the past. His reasons for assisting her is still...unknown.

Lesino
Hair: White, Devoid of color.
Eyes: Black, souless.
Skin: Cream
Race: Druidic Human
Biography: He says he is a servant of dracula, and he has survived through sleeping in a case of magic. Not much is known about this mysterious man.

Minor Screens

Features

Circle of light script - Created By SephirothSpawn
ccoa's weather script - with ideas by ScriptKitty and Mr.DJ
Passionate maps - I try very hard to make these maps great, and to give emotions, of the storyline into the mapping.
Tough Battles - This is not just a hack and slash game you can charge through, battles will need to be thought to win.
Class Changing - You can change classes to suit your needs, and your playing style. It will not have an effect on the story.

Download

None to this date, I've made this for comments to see if I got anything going for me

Comments from Author: This is currently planned to be used by Blizzard's ABS, but unfortunate for me, I'm having problems with it. As in it won't continue through text events, so I might go back with a TBS for the game. So beware.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:03:49 PM by Ruzu »

Stardale

• Freebird Linguist-Actor
  • Tier 7
    • Blog
  • Current Mood: happy happy
  • Discord ID: senseigab#6268
  • Twitter: senseigab
Re: Cradle of Blood
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:36:53 AM »
Interesting at least, though I will need some screenies once you have started with it. I'll look forward to it. :)

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »
Sounds pretty cool.

Custom graphics will really make your game stand out, but just keep in mind that it takes forever to get them done if you're going for as much original content as possible.

I'll keep an eye out for this  :vikonsmile:

Ruzu

• Tier 7
  • I'm stalking youuuuzzz
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
Sorry for the late response.
@Lunarea - Oh yeah, I figured, and the graphics I made for my zombie game...Yeah, that took awhile.

Also, updates, I've added two screen shots, they're from the beginning. I don't have images of Alaina fighting, as I'm still spriting that, and I've chosen to change her appearance and attire. Also, I decided to allow the player to have the choice to change their class to suit their needs which won't have a change on the story, except maybe only to enter special areas. That requires certain classes, or need those classes to break down a barrier.

Update -
5-13-09
I'm also planning to make this a eminweb thingy, to help get traffic there and have a main label called 'Ghost Corps Production'
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:04:21 PM by Ruzu »