Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 5571 times)

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
  • Finally unbound from my shackles, weak humans
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Re: Hello all
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 02:16:24 AM »
So... A new guy... Sorry I haven't greeted you yet, but I've simply had too much on my mind lately.

Anyways, I'm Dark Knight, one of the commoners here. I may not post insanely much, but when I do, I try to post quality. Welcome here on the boards
If I could, I'd turn back time, forget it all and leave this mess behind.
If I could, her love would always be around.

Delphinus

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 08:59:28 AM »
Thanks dark night :)

:whaaa?:

What make you confused, and are you change your name??

Stardale

• Freebird Linguist-Actor
  • Tier 7
    • Blog
  • Current Mood: happy happy
  • Discord ID: senseigab#6268
  • Twitter: senseigab
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 10:19:32 AM »
The_Shadow = Forgotten Bard = __________________

Next time, if there is a screen name change, take it to the sticky thread in Chatter Spot for everybody's convenience.

Forgotten_Bard

• Tier 7
  • Darkness2399
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »
maybe...

It depends on the name I am.  Hunter Killer & The_Shadow don't care

Archimedes and Saldon are neutral and solitary

Forgotten_Bard is the only honest name I have when I change to it.
A letter, a word
A sentence, a paragraph
A page, a story
A book, a novel.
They all mean so little when you can't take time to put your soul into the work.

Muffin

• is a girl, likes ribbons in his hair, and wants to kiss all the boys!
  • Tier 7
  • AY YO!!
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2009, 02:19:52 PM »
I don't think we met Saldon yet :|
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything can ever be this good again
The only thing i'll ever ask of you, you gotta promise not to stop when i say when..

Forgotten_Bard

• Tier 7
  • Darkness2399
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 04:11:01 PM »
good.

He's an assassin for hire.
A letter, a word
A sentence, a paragraph
A page, a story
A book, a novel.
They all mean so little when you can't take time to put your soul into the work.

Stardale

• Freebird Linguist-Actor
  • Tier 7
    • Blog
  • Discord ID: senseigab#6268
  • Twitter: senseigab
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »
-___-

Saldon is Forgotten_bard. Lets end OTness here.

Forgotten_Bard

• Tier 7
  • Darkness2399
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »
-___-

Saldon is Forgotten_bard. Lets end OTness here.

*holds knife under neck while choking him*

I followed your Game of showing who replaced who... what else you have to complain about?
A letter, a word
A sentence, a paragraph
A page, a story
A book, a novel.

Delphinus

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 09:49:20 AM »

*holds knife under neck while choking him*

I followed your Game of showing who replaced who... what else you have to complain about?

Hey, hey -_-' how many times you change you username?

Muffin

• is a girl, likes ribbons in his hair, and wants to kiss all the boys!
  • Tier 7
  • AY YO!!
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »
I think 5 times.. but be careful, Delphi.. be very careful..
We don't know what he's capable of... yet!
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything can ever be this good again
The only thing i'll ever ask of you, you gotta promise not to stop when i say when..

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
  • profile picture courtesy of Silentgears
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 02:05:58 PM »
Too late (says the ghost of mepwnn, badly murdered by Saldon)
lol Just kidding

Portals... must capture... ALL the portals... (click image to enlarge)

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 02:12:13 PM »
You sure about that? *Unsheats his blade, closes in on Saldon, disappears, and reappears behind him with a dagger and the blade at Saldons throat. Jumps, and turns towards Saldon, rushes back, and strikes his blade little under an inch next to the head. Goes back to his former possition, and sheats his blade, smiling* As I said, I'll hold again. I just did... For now. Well, I might just have done that to show off, but don't expect me to use THAT lame trick. Now that I've shown it, it won't suprise as much when I use it.

Now, why do I practice my swordfighting? To get better? To defend myself? Those are both yes, but still no. In the end, I do it to avoid boredom. Who knows how many times I've thanked swordfighting for taking care of all the dullness in life. That, and also riding. We have a nature to be proud of, here in Adalescae, but how do you experience it the best? On horseback, obviously! Oh, and Saldon, don't see what I just did as a threat. Was merely testing you out. You seem like a good fighter, and did not even flinch a little when I came with that final strike. You acted very calmly, even though if it had been a real battle, I would've killed you twice already. Oh, and you'd probably want your swords back. *Throws swords to Saldon*
We know how much a weapon can mean to a man. Sorry if I was... Impolite. I really do hope that we will have the pleasure of fighting, one day.

For now, see you later.
Oh, and Muffin. If you want to know what he is capable of, you'd better take advice and be carefull when you challenge him. He is a formidable opponent, from what I've seen so far. Quite impressive, really.

Forgotten_Bard

• Tier 7
  • Darkness2399
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »
You sure about that? *Unsheats his blade, closes in on Saldon, disappears, and reappears behind him with a dagger and the blade at Saldons throat. Jumps, and turns towards Saldon, rushes back, and strikes his blade little under an inch next to the head. Goes back to his former possition, and sheats his blade, smiling* As I said, I'll hold again. I just did... For now. Well, I might just have done that to show off, but don't expect me to use THAT lame trick. Now that I've shown it, it won't suprise as much when I use it.

Now, why do I practice my swordfighting? To get better? To defend myself? Those are both yes, but still no. In the end, I do it to avoid boredom. Who knows how many times I've thanked swordfighting for taking care of all the dullness in life. That, and also riding. We have a nature to be proud of, here in Adalescae, but how do you experience it the best? On horseback, obviously! Oh, and Saldon, don't see what I just did as a threat. Was merely testing you out. You seem like a good fighter, and did not even flinch a little when I came with that final strike. You acted very calmly, even though if it had been a real battle, I would've killed you twice already. Oh, and you'd probably want your swords back. *Throws swords to Saldon*
We know how much a weapon can mean to a man. Sorry if I was... Impolite. I really do hope that we will have the pleasure of fighting, one day.

For now, see you later.
Oh, and Muffin. If you want to know what he is capable of, you'd better take advice and be carefull when you challenge him. He is a formidable opponent, from what I've seen so far. Quite impressive, really.

*brushes something off of the side of cloak*
Are you quite done?

Yes boredom is the killing factor but there is nothing more entertaining like capturing and "playing" with your kill like a cat does to some vermin...  Though you think you know me I don't feel I should use or show my power to those not worth my time.  Yes you have skill... yes you have your fancy tricks...  But I have my skill and my tactics and I can see out fight lasting for maybe a day or more.

*twirls a blade between fingers, as pointed nails clack on the hilt of the weapon.  The blade dances in small circles and weaves in some complex pattern building upon itself until it is no more that a silvery blur of metal.  At once the blade vanishes.*

I'll get that back later but forenow it can stay as it is where it is.
A letter, a word
A sentence, a paragraph
A page, a story
A book, a novel.

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 03:31:51 PM »
... Interesting... I would really love if a battle would last more than a couple of seconds. Killing can indeed be quite fun, but I prefer not to... Unless my situation requires it of me, of course. Anyways, you seem to be underestimating me, as well. Skills and tricks are nothing, without speed, strenght, grace, and the knowlegde of how and when to use all of it together. Truly, you haven't seen me when I fight all out. Those who were on my side could barely describe the fury that I unleashed on my opponents. The anger in my eyes. The passionate swordplay, all in order to protect someone dear to me.

I haven't fought seriously, using White Rose yet, either.

*unsheats White Rose, twirls it around a couple of times, and stabs it into the ground. At that moment, a large garned of roses grew out of the ground.* As you can see, there are really no roses without thorns... For now, let this serve to you as a memory of my abilities... FIRE!!!

*In a fast moment, Dragonheart fully disappears with White Rose. Suddenly, the thorns on the many roses throughout the garden shoots from the roses' stalks with huge speed, all of them covered in a deadly poison. The garden goes silent, then disappears into nothingness*

Forgotten_Bard

• Tier 7
  • Darkness2399
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
*is standing where he was for a moment but appears dissapear in an instant.  After most of the demonstration is done a Serval appears and sits calmly on the floor cleaning one of its paws and waits patiently, tail twisting with its own agenda.  Saldon appears at once and is in the utmost calm, like a lounging cat*

Are you quite done?  Our tricks are probly in alance with each other but I find those tied to attacks based mainly on magic or outrageous effects haven't fought "animalistic" enough ore without the use of such advancements as slow and dull fighters.  You may be skilled in your blades for what they are... but i still find my pride when I can kill battle magi with nothing more than a knife and my own skills to drive the weapon home.
A letter, a word
A sentence, a paragraph
A page, a story
A book, a novel.