Author Topic: Arcanum  (Read 1616 times)

Arcanum

• Tier 2
Arcanum
« on: January 15, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »
I'm Arcanum, and I use the same alias at Sakari-Infinity, RMXP.org, and a few other places... I'm 17 years old and going to community college to study music. I compose music quite a bit using various MIDI programs and Reason, play Guitar, Piano, and Violin (Piano and Violin I picked up more recently, so I'm not as good at them yet as I am at guitar) and I also am an artist. I'm making a game too, but that's somewhat confidential until a demo gets released of it.

I discovered this place through RMXP.org, and after playing Quintessence up until chapter 6 I figured it might be a good idea to register here. And so here I am. :)

Freebird Games

• Administrator
  • Tier 7
  • Reives is my servant.
    • Freebird Games {Quintessence - TBV, The Mirror Lied, Do You Remember My Lullaby}
Arcanum
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:59:11 AM »
Welcome. :) Oh and I've heard some of your compositions, Arcanum; you are quite skilled. o: Good luck studying music in the future! You seem to have what it takes for it. :>

James QZ

• Composer
  • Composer
  • Tier 4
    • Composer's Biography
Arcanum
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 06:38:01 PM »
Welcomed to the site guys. No more intros? that's it? come on, I like to hear more from you guys. Solid friendship starts with great greetings ;).

Cheers,

J
I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials.