Author Topic: Askalon  (Read 2429 times)

Askalon

• Tier 4
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Askalon
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »
„Introduce Yourself!“… Let's give it a shot! :reivsmile:

I'm Askalon (duh!), coming from germany and visiting the 10th school year at the moment. My hobbies are creating games (RPG Maker XP's the best choice of 'em all ;)), learning programming/scripting (I practice Visual Basic 2008, after that I'll learn Java and then… *Input a favorite programming language*), reading good books (my fav is the Eragon circle) and of course playing RPGs plus the standard things (partying, having firends etc. :P). Additionally I'm playing the piano.
How did I detect Quintessence? A friend,name's Squall in this board, told me about it - and I was fascinated from the first moment playing it (I think it was the time, when chapter 7+8 were just released).
Likewise, I create a RPG Maker XP Game - Ira Gladii („the sword's wrath“).

Incidentally:

If you see some mistakes in my text… first laugh about them, and if you want, you can tell me about 'em ;).

PS:pewpewpew:

Muffin

• is a girl, likes ribbons in his hair, and wants to kiss all the boys!
  • Tier 7
  • AY YO!!
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
Askalon
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 12:37:54 PM »

I'm Askalon (duh!), coming from germany and visiting the 10th school year at the moment. My hobbies are creating games (RPG Maker XP's the best choice of 'em all ;)), learning programming/scripting (I practice Visual Basic 2008, after that I'll learn Java and then… *Input a favorite programming language*), reading good books (my fav is the Eragon circle) and of course playing RPGs plus the standard things (partying, having firends etc. :P). Additionally I'm playing the piano.
How did I detect Quintessence? A friend,name's Squall in this board, told me about it - and I was fascinated from the first moment playing it (I think it was the time, when chapter 7+8 were just released).

Incidentally:

If you see some mistakes in my text… first laugh about them, and if you want, you can tell me about 'em ;).

Hey Aski :>
You are now the newest member of my friends circle  8)
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything can ever be this good again
The only thing i'll ever ask of you, you gotta promise not to stop when i say when..

Askalon

• Tier 4
Askalon
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »

Incidentally:

Yeah  :vikonsmile:
Let's party this epic event… Muffy  :reivsmile:

Muffin

• Tier 7
  • AY YO!!
Askalon
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »

Incidentally:

I HAVE A NICKNAME <#3333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Aski, you're a genius  ;)
The only thing i'll ever ask of you, you gotta promise not to stop when i say when..

Askalon

• Tier 4
Askalon
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »

Incidentally:

Muffy… to rhyme with fluffy… related?! (both the adjective and the Harry Potter beast)  :o
K, I keep up bandying this nick… shall I write it into my sig? x3

Let's team up ;)

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
Askalon
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »
Hey Aska! Always nice to see international faces around here. :kardiansmile: Good to have ya here, and thanks to Squall for spreading the word, heheh.

Muffin

• Tier 7
  • AY YO!!
Askalon
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »

Incidentally:

Muffy… to rhyme with fluffy… related?! (both the adjective and the Harry Potter beast)  :o
K, I keep up bandying this nick… shall I write it into my sig? x3

Let's team up ;)
We have already teamed up before we met  :kardiansmile:

Askalon

• Tier 4
Askalon
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »
I think so, muffy ^_^

@Reives:
Heyho ;)
I’m the most international one you can imagine…  :reivsmile:

James QZ

• Composer
  • Composer
  • Tier 4
    • Composer's Biography
Askalon
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »
Welcome guys, glad to have you on board. :)
I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials.