Author Topic: Game crashes on the first memory of bunk bed  (Read 1519 times)

Erenussocrates

• Tier 5
  • Broke Reives' laptop :P
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Game crashes on the first memory of bunk bed
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:30:18 PM »
One of the items that you get a "memory point" from is a jar of pickled cucumbers. It's alright when you inspect it the first time, but when you do inspect it a second time, the game crashes.

The memory is right after the memory where John and Nick spent time in the cafeteria and John explained his intentions of wanting to get close to River and then Nick called him "cold".

I was also running the game in official Turkish language settings so that my mother could understand.
Videogame developers are not gods that anyone should worship. I hereby decide that is my top existential reason to prove that horrible, horrible misconception, because that is becoming annoyingly rampant in every corner of the internet.  They can deserve critism, or thrashing even. It doesn't even need to be constructive critism. And even if you are a free game developer doesn't mean community is your personal ego farm.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
Re: Game crashes on the first memory of bunk bed
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 03:35:27 AM »
Just wanna point out, I already knew which memory it was cos there is only one jar of pickled cucumbers XD

Aesoburne

• Tier 1
Re: Game crashes on the first memory of bunk bed
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 05:17:44 AM »
I want everyone to have access to the idea of talking to this website.