Author Topic: Bug in Colin's retirement appartement in Part III  (Read 1118 times)

Encom

• Tier 1
Bug in Colin's retirement appartement in Part III
« on: December 23, 2017, 07:04:26 PM »
When Neil is looking for Eva in Part III, he is in the "flying souls world" and goes back to a memory in the retirement appartement of Colin. When he arrives, Colin is on the balcony.
I went inside the house and immediatly went out again because I forgot to "talk" to Colin and then I was stucked on the balcony and could not move anywhere. Can you remove the bug ? I forgot to save for 2 hours and I do not want to do everything again :(

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Bug in Colin's retirement appartement in Part III
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
Hey Encom, sorry for the inconvenience! I'm going to look into that; it's when you're chasing Faye around, right?

In the mean time, here's a save file near there -- right after the power up scene: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbwm4q5xoafxs2y/Save4.rxdata?dl=0

(Location: C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Roaming\Finding Paradise - Freebird Games )

Encom

• Tier 1
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »
Thank you for your quick answer and for the save file, I will not have to do everything again !

That's right, just after the moment of the save that you sent me. You enter the Colin's Otherworld and go to the top version of Colin. When you arrive on the balcony, enter the appartement and immediatly go out just before Neil says : "Wait a minute...", and you get stuck outside.

Merry christmas by the way  :)

korren

• Tier 1
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 01:50:19 PM »
I just signed up here to report this bug, but I guess someone was faster ;)

Just want to clarify on how to reproduce (in case devs haven't already).
When walking through the door, keep holding up throughout the text box. For a few moments, movement is not blocked for some reason and therefore you will walk back onto the balcony. Game is then softlocked.

Nonetheless, I had an amazing time with the game. Thanks you very much for this wonderful series!

Siriwa2018

• Tier 1
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 11:00:49 PM »
I've been following for a  ::long time. Who can recommend Some good knowledge