Author Topic: Doing a LP of TtM (Well, it's in French)  (Read 1875 times)

KeterLordFR

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Doing a LP of TtM (Well, it's in French)
« on: October 02, 2016, 07:03:56 PM »
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that, since I managed to solve the problem I had with To the Moon (Thanks to Eli), I started a Let's Play on my Youtube channel. It's not blind, since I know the game like the back of my hand, and it's in French. I'm mostly doing this to get people to know this game, and other Freebird Games (Haven't met anyone in real life who knows about it). And of course, I'll do the minisodes (Semi-blind), A Bird Story (Blind), and will probably do a LP of Finding Paradise as soon as it gets out. I might not have a great amount of subs (I'd say that 16 is pretty low), but I'll try and spread it as much as I can. Also,  :plat:

EDIT : I hope somebody will be able to answer this : is the making of To the Moon somehow related to a company called Rumble Inc. ? Because they made a claim about the opening scene of the game. (Right before we see Sarah playing the piano while Tommy is watching).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:18:28 PM by KeterLordFR »
Also, :plat:

Mobbstar

• Tier 3
    • Klei Forums profile
Re: Doing a LP of TtM (Well, it's in French)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
The only reasonable match I could find online is a rather big game developer team, but they don't seem to have anything to do with RPGmaker nor could I find anything about their so-called "publishing help" actually having helped anyone.

Weird.
You can contact me faster via Discord or Steam. Ask for my account name if you care.

Thunderbird

• 雷の鳥
  • Tier 7
  • Flame Haze
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Doing a LP of TtM (Well, it's in French)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 05:18:02 AM »
EDIT : I hope somebody will be able to answer this : is the making of To the Moon somehow related to a company called Rumble Inc. ? Because they made a claim about the opening scene of the game. (Right before we see Sarah playing the piano while Tommy is watching).

Never heard of them, maybe they were responsible for the distribution of a physical copy in some region?
Even if you are nothing more than a drop in a bucket...
Every drop leaves ripples.