Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 Gifts Thread  (Read 17921 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
Re: Secret Santa 2015 Gifts Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 05:13:02 PM »
My gift looks awesome! :) Now if I can just figure out who made/posted it :deepstuff:

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 05:30:15 PM »
My gift looks awesome! :) Now if I can just figure out who made/posted it :deepstuff:

Just a hint, there aren't that many people who participated in the Secret Santa where I would say yeah that's fine and be the intermediary for this.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

GingerCorslette

• Tier 5
  • No comment.
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »
Merry Christmas to all!  Man, thanks to whoever picked me - my gift must've taken a lot of effort :)  Haven't read the whole thing yet tho because I'm on my phone...  Thanks thanks!

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 07:40:32 PM »
I just tried out my gift! And I must say it's pretty cool! Thanks secret santa for all the effort :D

Sadly though, if there's a surprise at the end, I don't think I'll ever see it D: I'm suuuuper bad at puzzle games. I will keep trying though lol.

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2015, 10:40:35 PM »
Totally did not see that coming  XD

Thanks Secret Santa for this gift, imma download and keep it.

Now, to find out who made this.....
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2015, 11:19:29 PM »
Ok let's see if I can guess some of the gifts. I'm no detective like Eli but he says he's not doing it this year.

Edit: there's more that I don't know so I'm only gonna guess the one's I'm a bit more sure on.

Dragon Mage: maybe EgotisticalRaven? I don't know anyone else who plays/likes Don't Starve as much :P

EgotisticalRaven: UNICORN!

Tumbles: legacyblade, maybe? (Or someone else who know how to make funny minigames)

UNICORN!: cydriex.

The others are a bit more harder to guess :/

cydriex

• Tier 2
  • I'm an alien
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 12:25:13 AM »
I have a feeling who made made mine and i won't talk but thanks! it's exactly the kind of tune that i listen to when i relax or when i'm painting.
and about Raven's gift. "You have no proof as to whom sent you the portrait and thus we must not seek any further for we will never now who your santa is."
(>_<)

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 06:30:22 AM »
I know I said I wouldn't try to guess who made each gift this year, but the gift made for Tumbles is so awesome that "the great detective Eli" couldn't help himself trying to guess who made it!
But now I'm afraid that by telling each person I know which gift they have made, they might stop celebrating christmas forever!  :'(

GingerCorslette

• Tier 5
  • No comment.
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 06:47:19 AM »
Just finished reading my fanfic gift.  I have to say wow it got me hooked; I wanted the story to continue!  I really wanna know who this writer is and I don't have a hunch.  LOL.  So should all Santas still be secret even after Christmas?  Can we fess up?  Or is this the tradition here?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »
No we won't stop celebrating Christmas (atleast I won't). If the Freebirdians stopped celebrating Christmas, I'd encourage them to celebrate it... and then probably disappear from Freebird...

Sun

• Tier 6
  • Person of personness
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2015, 10:20:54 AM »
We could make it a voluntary thing to fess up. If I know everybody's gift though, I'll figure it out more easily next time.
Eli, you are just guessing, right? So until the Secret Santas confirm it, you may be wrong.
I say, bring it!

Erenussocrates

• Tier 5
  • Broke Reives' laptop :P
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 10:47:30 AM »
Thanks for the totally inspirational and lifechanging poem, my secret santa! :P

Can I make a guess at my SS giver?
Spoiler: show
GingerCorslette? :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:53:05 AM by Erenussocrates »
Videogame developers are not gods that anyone should worship. I hereby decide that is my top existential reason to prove that horrible, horrible misconception, because that is becoming annoyingly rampant in every corner of the internet.  They can deserve critism, or thrashing even. It doesn't even need to be constructive critism. And even if you are a free game developer doesn't mean community is your personal ego farm.

GingerCorslette

• Tier 5
  • No comment.
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2015, 11:22:38 AM »
I'm checking others' gifts - is it a bit nosy?  Hahah.

Can I make a guess at my SS giver?
GingerCorslette? :P

Nope :)

TheFlyingMarlin

• Tier 5
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2015, 11:43:50 AM »
I think I know who made my gift...

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2015, 01:27:09 PM »
I think I know who made my gift...

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

I used the power of the quote command to see what was inside the spoiler tags without clicking ten billion times ;) And I know you well enough to know what was in there before I got that deep :P

-edit,

Also Eli was nice enough to find what was at the center of the puzzle for me. I have to say, thank you SS. Your gift was awesome, and the message at the end was fun lol.

https://app.box.com/s/rcsg7ippway61bccm4qpdqqj24hjsjh4 (for anyone curious)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:28:54 PM by legacyblade »