Author Topic: Episode 2: Finding Paradise Section?  (Read 3967 times)

themagmacubed

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: playful playful
Episode 2: Finding Paradise Section?
« on: December 01, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »
Can finding paradise have its own section? There is a fair amount of information about the game already online, and by merging it in with a bird story, I don't think that episode two is getting the deserved attention.

So sorry if this is anywhere else and I didn't see it.

:platquack:
As DR. watts once said...

WHAT THE S#!% EVA!!!!

turkizhere

• Tier 2
Re: Episode 2: Finding Paradise Section?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
Finding Paradise has been cancelled. The developer is now focusing on making another minecraft clone.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 03:24:04 PM »
I know Lyra's Melody was cancelled and Quintessence was delayed by a few years. I'm sure he might consider starting up FP again afterwards :P

turkizhere

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 08:16:13 AM »
Only time will tell.

themagmacubed

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 09:32:36 AM »
I know Lyra's Melody was cancelled and Quintessence was delayed by a few years. I'm sure he might consider starting up FP again afterwards :P

Wait, he stopped working on FP? Or do you say this because he is just naturally slow at making games? Twitter and Facebook are blocked here so I haven't been able to check it.

WHAT THE S#!% EVA!!!!

Thunderbird

• 雷の鳥
  • Tier 7
  • Flame Haze
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 09:45:51 AM »

Wait, he stopped working on FP? Or do you say this because he is just naturally slow at making games? Twitter and Facebook are blocked here so I haven't been able to check it.

Don't worry they are just poking fun at it ^^
Even if you are nothing more than a drop in a bucket...
Every drop leaves ripples.

themagmacubed

• Tier 2
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 11:55:46 AM »

Ok i nearly cried with the thought that finding paradise was cancelled or out on hold. I was so excited! Thanks for clearing that up. (I have autism so that stuff is kinda hard for me)

WHAT THE S#!% EVA!!!!

turkizhere

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 02:02:05 PM »

Ok i nearly cried with the thought that finding paradise was cancelled or out on hold. I was so excited! Thanks for clearing that up. (I have autism so that stuff is kinda hard for me)

I take it that you have your own tumblr blog amirite?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
Oh sorry for that, I was just trying to be sarcastic ^^' in all honesty, if Kan cancelled FP for a Minecraft duplicate, I would leave Freebirdia and cry on my bed.

themagmacubed

• Tier 2
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 04:21:14 PM »

I take it that you have your own tumblr blog amirite?

Nope.

WHAT THE S#!% EVA!!!!