Author Topic: The Meaning of Life XD  (Read 3034 times)

MrWomble

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: happy happy
The Meaning of Life XD
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:05:56 AM »
So for the first time I played a Bird Story only a few hours ago. I also record things for YouTube and I'm also a MASSIVE nerd... So when I watched my recoding back a few minutes ago I noticed something, and I wondered whether or not anyone else noticed this.

The first time we see our character (not sure if he has a name yet or not) in class the teacher writes something on the chalk board. I noticed it the first time and just thought it was some silly obscure maths equation, but the second time I looked at it I realised something.

This is how the equation goes... The square root of 1764 = and then a picture of a cat.  :fezesarecool:

Now I had to figure out what this meant... was it some reference I wasn't getting, or was it some joke put in by Kan to see if anyone would figure it out???

So this my theory... Kind of... maybe just my reading far too much into it thing I do sometimes. :P

the square root of 1764 is 42... 42 is the meaning of life the universe and everything... 42 = cats... CATS ARE THE MEANING OF LIFE THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Mind Blown  :whaaa?:

Now I am fairly new to the world of Kan Gao, but I have to admit, even if this was an accident or intentional i love him even more...

Right back to the editing chair I guess. Unfortunately I wont mention this in the video as I didn't realise this until after I started editing. :P Hey I'm a cool cat and cool cats like to notice things.  8)

The video will be live some time next week on my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/MrWomble

Love you guys and peace out  :vikonsmile:

:plat:  :platquack:

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
Re: The Meaning of Life XD
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »
Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, Kan most likely put it in there on purpose! I can tell that you are going to love Freebird.  :)
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

MrWomble

• Tier 2
Re: The Meaning of Life XD
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 08:26:06 AM »
I'll tell you this I already love Freebird. It's so clever and the humour is my type of humour.... what is there not to love? :D