Author Topic: To the Moon, Too! [Idea suggestions thread]  (Read 19621 times)

pogun1

• Tier 1
  • I'm a french fry enthusiast
    • Youtube Channel
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: To the Moon, Too! [Idea suggestions thread]
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »
I had two ideas in mind. One, the platypus and paper rabbit could be seen in a tree, trying to touch the moon in the sky. Another idea was to have them try to use a toy rocket ship to get to the moon.

Let me just say it would be an honor and a pleasure to have my idea in the web comic, but I understand if that can't happen. Thumbs up to Jordan, hope he stays well! And I hope Finding Paradise can be made!
Keep doing what your doing, pogun1

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2015, 03:12:54 PM »
Thanks a lot for the new idea, you guys! There are actually many awesome ones in there, but the comic's already finished and is just in the process of logistics and set-up now; I'll be starting to post them on the website again next week, along with an optional DLC with some bonus stuff on Steam. :) Still, I very much enjoyed reading through the ideas; thank y'all for sharing them.

Jordan's actually in remission now (whoot!), thanks for asking! And of course Finding Paradise can be made -- I'm working on it now. c:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2015, 05:25:38 PM »
Thanks a lot for the new idea, you guys! There are actually many awesome ones in there, but the comic's already finished and is just in the process of logistics and set-up now; I'll be starting to post them on the website again next week, along with an optional DLC with some bonus stuff on Steam. :) Still, I very much enjoyed reading through the ideas; thank y'all for sharing them.

Jordan's actually in remission now (whoot!), thanks for asking! And of course Finding Paradise can be made -- I'm working on it now. c:

That's great news :) I can't wait to see them. Also, good to see Jordan's doing ok :plat:

Austin Li

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: stressed stressed
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2015, 06:12:11 PM »
JORDAN! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I love milk.