Author Topic: Is the Moon Johnny's Paradise?  (Read 3283 times)

The Receiver

• Tier 2
Is the Moon Johnny's Paradise?
« on: November 24, 2014, 04:08:42 AM »
I dunno!  :)

I also don't know why that's how I introduce myself! XD

But anyway, hello ^_^ It's 11:09pm here, so Good Evening ^_^ Might be sleepin in a while to get ready for school XD

The name's Reyvin. I've created this account on January 7, 2013, but I haven't posted a single thing nor created an introduction thread (Sadly).

But! I will try my best too contribute one way or another now that I've accessed this account again :) (So sad that I think not a lot of new members are coming around or not that much members are actively posting based on my observations)

How'd I come back? Well, after seeing that Cry uploaded his video on "Bird Story", all the nostalgia came back to me about "To The Moon" and whatnot. Since I just transferred to a new place, far away from home (Philippines to Hawaii), I got to experience new friends, and got to befriend gamer girls (It's very much a surprise to me as my school back then was all boys and the girls there weren't the gamer type)

So I decided, "Hey! Why not introduce some games to them!" Hence in a few days, I'll be buying a friend of mine "To The Moon", so that she'll be able to experience the magic. I don't have the version on Steam, but I have a pirated one. (My classmate somehow got access to it so I jumped at the chance. I know it's pirated I'm sorry. It's just that I'm not an adult with a job and stuff, but I really wanted to play To The Moon even if watching the playthroughs already made me cry and know what it's about. Experiencing it is different from watching it ya know?)  :reivsweat:

Anyway where was I? I dunno.

So yeah! I'll try my best to be active this time around :D

Have a story after reading this absurd and weird introduction XD

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19198/background-pony

It's a My Little Pony fanfiction (Yes I'm a brony :) )

But, in my opinion it beats a lot of stories out there. It's about a pony whose existence is well, suddenly not there. When she talks to others, they'll instantly not remember her. When she writes, the letters suddenly disappear.

She's a musician. She loves making music. So even if she can't prove that she exists, if her melodies find their way into a person's (pony's) heart, then she can at least prove that her love for each and everyone out there exists.

She wants her story, her symphony, to be heard.

Haha again, nice to meet you all ^_^

Have a random hug  :hug:

P.S What's up with discrimination about shoe-sizes O.o
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:10:27 AM by The Receiver »

Jesicani

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Re: Is the Moon Johnny's Paradise?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:01:20 AM »
Whew! This intro was all over the place, wasn't it? Hello Reyvin and welcome! Don't worry, I actually had this account for like a year too but I never posted anything until a few months ago XD.
Relish Dyrone's hype!

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 06:18:47 AM »
Hello Reyvin :)
Nice to know someone back and start to be active.
Yeah, Jessicani pretty much online and enjoy conversation here, I think you'll too :)

Oh, Btw.
About your Famfiction, I think you wanna also be our special friend name Unicorn,
Unicorn Like Horses, Pony, and stuff.
It should be great :)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 07:13:06 AM »
Welcome! Don't worry about having a pirated game of TtM, Revies said a bit ago that he didn't mind if some people have to pirate it, and you can buy it for real one day.  :)

A lot of Bronies are on these forums, although, quite a lot of older members are a bit inactive..... I don't read or watch MLP that much (if at all), but the fandom intrigues me to no end.  :deepstuff:

........ I think you wanna also be our special friend name Unicorn,
Unicorn Like Horses, Pony, and stuff.......
You said his name, now he will be summoned!  :o
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

UNICORN!

• Tier 4
  • The Unicorn Of Freebirdia
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 07:17:33 AM »
I heard my name! Oh dear! This topic is lacking in UNICORNESS!!  :o

Welcome, The Receiver! I am The UNICORN! Of Freebirdia, but you can call me UNICORN!.  :)

There's a UNICORN! in My Little Pony, so I approve!

:pegasled:
I am the best unicorn in the world!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 02:29:21 PM »
Welcome Reyvin :) (is it pronounces ree-vin?) I think I've seen you online before and don't worry there are many people that have registered here but haven't said anything. There are many more girl gamers on this site like myself and I've watched the first two episodes of MLP (princess Luna is so cute! :seraismile: ) so yeah. I hope you have fun here and enjoy our other Freebird Games.
 :plat:

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 07:22:57 PM »
Welcome (back), Reyvin! If that's what you want to be called, see if you can change your username, because I'll forget immediately after I post this. :P

Glad to have you active!

The Receiver

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 10:55:39 PM »
Whew! This intro was all over the place, wasn't it? Hello Reyvin and welcome! Don't worry, I actually had this account for like a year too but I never posted anything until a few months ago XD.

Yes it was Jesicani XD Sorry about that, I just typed the stuff wandering inside my head XD

And thank you for the welcome ^_^

I feel you man, let's be more active and active alright?  :seraismile:

Welcome Reyvin :) (is it pronounces ree-vin?) I think I've seen you online before and don't worry there are many people that have registered here but haven't said anything. There are many more girl gamers on this site like myself and I've watched the first two episodes of MLP (princess Luna is so cute! :seraismile: ) so yeah. I hope you have fun here and enjoy our other Freebird Games.
 :plat:

Thank you Dragon Mage ^_^ It's pronounced just how you see it (Rey-vin or Rei-vin, whatever you want) :)

When have you seen me online before? O.o That's quite the memory XD I wish they would start becoming active though so we can make this forum alive!

Yayyyy gamer girls!! ^o^ I give you random hug for that  :hug: and a platypus  :plat:

(Fluttershy's still the cutest for me though :3)

I will enjoy the other Free Bird Games, thank you :)

I heard my name! Oh dear! This topic is lacking in UNICORNESS!!  :o

Welcome, The Receiver! I am The UNICORN! Of Freebirdia, but you can call me UNICORN!.  :)

There's a UNICORN! in My Little Pony, so I approve!

Hello Unicorn! ^_^

Please baptize this topic in Unicorness oh celestial one! O^O

Yes! Unicorn for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!~

Welcome! Don't worry about having a pirated game of TtM, Revies said a bit ago that he didn't mind if some people have to pirate it, and you can buy it for real one day.  :)

A lot of Bronies are on these forums, although, quite a lot of older members are a bit inactive..... I don't read or watch MLP that much (if at all), but the fandom intrigues me to no end.  :deepstuff:

Thank you for the welcome! :D I see, but still I apologize T_T And yes, I will buy it for real! Sometime! XD

It's been awhile since I've watched MLP so I'm with you there. And I completely agree with the fanfictions like the one I posted. Some are real deep bruh

And yes! THE Unicorn has been summoned!!  :pegasled:

Hello Reyvin :)
Nice to know someone back and start to be active.
Yeah, Jessicani pretty much online and enjoy conversation here, I think you'll too :)

Oh, Btw.
About your Famfiction, I think you wanna also be our special friend name Unicorn,
Unicorn Like Horses, Pony, and stuff.
It should be great :)

Hello Roxaszu :)
Yeah sorry about being inactive >_>

Haha it seems like it'll really be great, thank you ^_^

Welcome (back), Reyvin! If that's what you want to be called, see if you can change your username, because I'll forget immediately after I post this. :P

Glad to have you active!

Thank you Merlandese ^_^

Alright, I'll see if I can change my username, thank you for the suggestion! :D

Btw, is there a meaning for the verification question being "What season comes before Summer?"

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 12:39:27 AM »

Oh yeah,
Right
I did it again,
Sorry :P
Hahaha