Games & Design > In-Development Indie/Homemade Games

Vance Miller: Road to Kitchen [WIP]

(1/3) > >>

atommo:
This was created by me.

I was going to wait a bit longer before I posted this so there was more to play but it'll probably be a while before any more significant progress has been done.

SO!

Inspired by the kitchen bots and memes created from this forum, I present...

Vance Miller: Road to Kitchen! (Totally not a spinoff of Road to Ninja, nope not at all)

Download link to the demo of whats been done so far: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzn6WVTufEhxTkk1aEpKelpzZUU/edit?usp=sharing

Please note there are some bugs like being able to walk through some objects and me forgetting to make one of the travel events in a certain map area player touch so you have to press enter. I have noticed and fixed this in my current project, but exists in the demo. However, it shouldn't affect whether you can complete the demo. (Since that travel event mentioned would require you to back-track, for which there is no need)

I'm still not very experienced with RMXP, but hopefully you should enjoy the game nonetheless :P

It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to complete since I really haven't done much but it should be an entertaining 10 minutes.

atommo:
I can't really give any more screenshots without giving away the awesomeness of the game itself. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete anyway.

Merlandese:

--- Quote from: atommo on August 01, 2014, 06:44:45 AM ---I can't really give any more screenshots without giving away the awesomeness of the game itself.

--- End quote ---

Roxaszu:
Can't try it,
I don't have RPG Maker XP (And the RTP of course) :reivsweat:

atommo:
Fine, I'll put in some more screenshots then. But I'll put them in spoilers.

Spoiler: 1 • show
Spoiler: 2 • show
Spoiler: 3 • show
Spoiler: 4 • show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version