Author Topic: Sound Effect  (Read 2957 times)

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Sound Effect
« on: July 03, 2014, 04:57:06 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I just wondering, Where can I get sound Effect of a person ?
(like when he/she perform an attack or receive damage from enemy and stuff)
For Example : Voice Collection of Star ocean 2 or Valkyrie Profile.

Or is there any way (or software) to make/customize your own voice ?(Since I'll need 10 Chara Voice 5 male and 5 female)
Any idea ?

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
Re: Sound Effect
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 07:04:33 PM »
You'll get the best results if you ask for people online to record themselves. Just post an audition on a voice acting website (Voice Acting Alliance and Behind the Voice Actors are where I generally go). People particularly respond well if they know you're making a game (particularly if you can provide screenshots and/or a demo), as that will get them more exposure than a radioplay or fandub.

Just describe the voice type you're looking for, give an example of what you mean (link to a sound effect pack or a video), and set a deadline. People should submit their auditions, and you can pick between them and work with whichever voices you want.

Now that I'm not working feverishly on my game, I'd be willing to lend my voice to your project. Particularly if it's just a bunch of "HA, HA huuuuut, tsiyaaaaa" stuff :P I can do my natural voice, and a deep grizzled voice. So just post an audition somewhere, and lots of people will offer their help :D

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:28:39 PM »
You'll get the best results if you ask for people online to record themselves. Just post an audition on a voice acting website (Voice Acting Alliance and Behind the Voice Actors are where I generally go). People particularly respond well if they know you're making a game (particularly if you can provide screenshots and/or a demo), as that will get them more exposure than a radioplay or fandub.

Just describe the voice type you're looking for, give an example of what you mean (link to a sound effect pack or a video), and set a deadline. People should submit their auditions, and you can pick between them and work with whichever voices you want.

So just post an audition somewhere, and lots of people will offer their help :D

Wow,
yeah, now that you mention it, I saw something like this before, somewhere in Youtube.
That's a great idea,
never thought about that before.
Thanks, I'll try it. :D

Now that I'm not working feverishly on my game, I'd be willing to lend my voice to your project. Particularly if it's just a bunch of "HA, HA huuuuut, tsiyaaaaa" stuff :P I can do my natural voice, and a deep grizzled voice. So just post an audition somewhere, and lots of people will offer their help :D

That's really nice of you,
I'll see what I'll need first,
I'll post it again once I know what voice I'll need ;)

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 01:31:53 AM »
Ok :D I've always thought it would be fun to actually record a bunch of attacking noises and hear them in something, so I hope you'll have a character who my voice fits lol.