Author Topic: Weird code/message?  (Read 3371 times)

Mamen

• Tier 1
Weird code/message?
« on: September 27, 2013, 06:57:53 PM »
So when I was playing the game, I started to wonder why the room next to the growing plant/cactus thing was never used....at all. So I started to look around a bit until I got to the dressers. I noticed that if you "investigate" the one on the left it makes a clicking noise. I did this for a while, then I investigated the right dresser to see that it didn't make the same noise but instead both dressers have disappeared! (You might have to investigate both left and right dressers more than once for this to occur). This allowed me to reach the painting behind the dressers to see that its a note with the following "code" written on it: "61l5491". Anyone know what this could mean?

I added a screenshot as an attachment.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:59:32 PM by Mamen »

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: Weird code/message?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 07:37:19 PM »
Ah, yes! It's never addressed in-game, but if you read it backwards, it says 1945|16. July 16th, 1945 was the date of the trinity nuclear bomb test, and it's implied that's what's going on in the game. Well that's the popular theory anyway. :seraismile:

Spoiler: show

~

Mamen

• Tier 1
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 07:49:58 PM »
Ah, yes! It's never addressed in-game, but if you read it backwards, it says 1945|16. July 16th, 1945 was the date of the trinity nuclear bomb test, and it's implied that's what's going on in the game. Well that's the popular theory anyway. :seraismile:

Personally, I think the birdy is actually a bomb, and that the phone represents one or both of her parents. When the first "Birdy" hit the house it set it ablaze. The "Phone" tried to comfort the scared little girl and told her to not worry and to just go to sleep. I also think that the 2 gunshots were the Parents shooting themselves and the little girl. I assume this popular theory is Identical to this one, right?

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 09:51:28 PM »
I suppose so. XD I haven't read the theories in a while. There are a lot of good theory threads though, if you wanna check them out.

Spoiler: show

~