Author Topic: Steam!Steam!Steam!  (Read 2817 times)

月当时

• Tier 2
Steam!Steam!Steam!
« on: March 03, 2012, 08:24:28 PM »
WOW~ So in this forum I can post a new topic once register? Nice~

OK, I'm a Chinese (that you can infer from this damn awful English writing). And you already know that your game turn out to be a masterpiece in some groups(full of artistic yorth——文艺青年).

And many wants to buy this game supporting Kan Gao. But! It is too incovenient to make this support come true!

We just can use 支付宝(like chinese paypal) in steam last year. So why not release this game on steam?I heard steam always treats indie game well. And many indie games make great success in steam(magica、Amnesia: The Dark Descent、terraria and……what ever).And fans all over the world will find an easy way to express their love by buying on steam.(Sometimes they are not really want to be piracy users,they are just lazy. And piracy is more covenient and suit for lazy guys.)

2000(I heard the sales from gamespot) is a small number contrasting to its amout of fans.

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Steam!Steam!Steam!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 08:32:48 PM »
http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=3379.0

Here is the topic about the steam release, but to make a long thread short, Kan has submitted the game to Steam and we are still waiting for a response.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

Thunderbird

• 雷の鳥
  • Tier 7
  • Flame Haze
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Steam!Steam!Steam!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:50:57 PM »
Yes,  Kan tries to get his game on steam.
Even if you are nothing more than a drop in a bucket...
Every drop leaves ripples.