Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 886 times)

Fruit

• Tier 2
  • Who wants to FIGHT!?
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Hi everyone
« on: December 30, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
I'm new to these forums and recently finished playing To the Moon. It was a bit of a letdown which I will elaborate on later or possibly in another thread if anyone wants to discuss it with me. I also will fill in the about me things on my profile soon once I stop being so lazy.
"Man is least himself when when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »
Hi there and welcome. We're eager to listen to your opinion about TtM and why it was a letdown to you. ^^
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)

Fruit

• Tier 2
  • Who wants to FIGHT!?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
I could get into it now, or start another thread. Tricky...
"Man is least himself when when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 01:46:09 PM »
Hello! Well, this is your thread, so say what you like, but I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about the games you already like first. Or maybe your hobbies. :)

Fruit

• Tier 2
  • Who wants to FIGHT!?
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »
Getting my background out is prolly a good idea. I'm a hardcore gamer, my favorite games being Bungie's Marathon Trilogy and the Metal Slug series. Those games are hard as nails. But I will point out that To the Moon's lack of challenging gameplay isn't what ruined it for me. I get the idea behind games telling stories more than simply entertaining and I'm all for it. After all, if I was only interested in gameplay I would prefer Doom over Marathon and I don't.
Other than games my hobbies include scribbling what some may call brilliant 10 minute plays if they're feeling generous, playing chess far to well than is socially acceptable and reading far too much than is healthy for me.