Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1022 times)

Spectral

• Tier 2
Howdy
« on: November 02, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »
My goodness! I totally forgot about this company since I played Quintessence. thank you for making to the moon and reminding me of yourselves...I will be getting to the moon soon, the demo really looks AMAZING and after venom I know what I can expect of you- high quality. And that is something I am really on the lookout for in the rather mediocre market of rpg maker games. You stand out, along with the maker of Whisper of a Rose, which also has high artistic and good conceptual merits.  I Thank you for these excellent efforts..

Admittedly I have aldorlea to thank for bringing me back to you, but I'm not poarticularly keen on the other games they promote there.
I'll be watching you more closely now, since this to the moon appears to be a series...and from what I've seen so far...this is going to be the only time that I'll be looking forward to future episodes... the story, well interactive story looks like rather than a game,  is beautiful and somewhat puzzling and does engage from the start.

if it is going to be a series, then it promises to be some really excellent material.

Regards!

Raxus

• とてもかっこいいですよ!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Ignore the Hats! I don't have a problem!
    • Cupcakes So Sweet and Tasty~
  • Current Mood: playful playful
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:33:57 PM »
Hey there! Welcome, Spectral!
 :seraismile:
I'm glad you really enjoy Reives' games as well as we do. If you do decide to stay for awhile, check out our fun little community!

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »
Hiya, Spec! Glad you already got hooked on To the Moon XD You should definitely stay. A long time. Or forever. Yeah, forever works, too.

Avarlie

• Tier 6
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:25:14 AM »
Hi Spectral. We should spam to the moon everywhere. I've also played whisper of a rose. The only thing that I remember is that stupid bug that won't let you out of the puppet dungeon XD

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 09:42:47 AM »
Hi Spec. Glad to see so much new faces. Welcome in lands of Freebirdia and enjoy your stay ^^
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)