Audio File

«

»
Sleep | Music Video Everythi­ng's Alright… Spiral of Secrets
Everything's Alright (divStar piano version)

Hello there :),

first of all: I claim no rights on the songs except for the performance of this version. The original is marvelous and easily one of my most favorite songs ever.

I know many will be wondering why the hell I played a piano version - there is a great one already. -cuss- :whaaa?:

True! Yet I just had to somehow express the feelings I had. I'm sorry for any mistakes - I can't read notes (or rather: I can read them, but not play by them). I play music by ear and memory for over 20 years now. Music is the only thing, that always manages to calm me down and make me feel at ease. I know I am all, but a professional at this, but I just love music and I am grateful for the work of people, who make such great music (no matter the genre).

This song was recorded using my Yamaha MOX6, my Laptop and the music recording software "Reaper". If you want to know any further details, let me know :).

Yes - I have recorded this and edited it a bit here and there, but I recorded complete audio, not just notes, that I would've been able to reorder and correct. This should also explain why the volume isn't completely steady. Please excuse the quality - I'm not really good at mastering audio.

Thank you, Laura Shigihara and Kan Gao, for making such a great and emotional song, soundtrack and game.

Best regards,
divStar.

Poster information

Item Info

divStar

• Total Items: 1
  • Total Comments: 1
PostedJanuary 14, 2014, 10:24:29 PM
Filesize5684 KB
FilenamedivStar - Everything's Alright.mp3
Views247
Downloads201
Rating 3.89 (9 votes) (Weighted average: 4.08)
Comments3
BBC embed code
Direct link

Exif Metadata

No Exif data found
 Download
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

Akira

• Total Items: 0
  • Total Comments: 27
Comment #1 - Posted January 22, 2014, 05:05:36 AM
Hey there :)