Author Topic: Official Unofficial Freebird Games Discord Server!  (Read 328 times)

Dr.C.

• Tier 1
Official Unofficial Freebird Games Discord Server!
« on: October 01, 2018, 07:29:02 PM »
Hello, all! I've come here to announce my creation of an unofficial Freebird Games Discord server, open to all who wish to join! We're a bit inactive now, but still, feel free to chat - someone's sure to reply and soon enough we're hoping to be busy as ever! The server mainly focuses on discussion of the Sigmund Series, but discussion of all Freebird Games and affiliated projects is encouraged! I hope you enjoy!

-Dr.C.

Link: https://discord.gg/eMQWvvC (Will never expire!)

:plat:

Sirius

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: annoyed annoyed
Re: Official Unofficial Freebird Games Discord Server!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 10:54:18 AM »
Huh?? Another one? Is there really a need for that?
Do these things multiply like the rabbits? Will we have a thousand of them in a month?
Can't these discord things be merged? Someone should step in before we're flooded with these.
Oh, I have the perfect solution: Make a new rule that states you need at least 10 posts on the Freebird Games Forum before you can post on the Freebird Games Forum, that will certainly keep them out.
Or perhaps a containment board, just for new discord servers! Wouldn't it be great to have an entire board filled with threads announcing very specific new communication channels about the same topic??

...I'm going insane.

At least this thread ended up in the general direction of the correct boards.
Also, welcome to the forums.

* Recent Media