Author Topic: Finding Paradise Movie!  (Read 502 times)

• Tier 2
Finding Paradise Movie!
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
After a movie of To The Moon there should be a movie for Finding Paradise. Such a well written an amazing game. Honestly, 10/10.

I still think Gabriel Mann should play Neil Watts

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Finding Paradise Movie!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 01:01:30 AM »
Only if they do well with TtM and there's high demands for a sequel ;)

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 01:10:54 PM »
I think maybe a series would be more suitable for this kind of story-based game, 'cause i don't want to see a wonderful 5-6 hours game got shrinked into a 2 and a half minutes movie, pls

• Tier 5
  • Broke Reives' laptop :P
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 08:35:31 AM »
Many people say that they would like a movie of to the moon or this game, but I think a movie wouldn't be able to capture the essence of a 5 hour game that well. Also even though there aren't much player-involved gameplay in both games, there are certain things that... just wouldn't work in a movie. I don't know, references to RPGs for example.
Videogame developers are not gods that anyone should worship. I hereby decide that is my top existential reason to prove that horrible, horrible misconception, because that is becoming annoyingly rampant in every corner of the internet.  They can deserve critism, or thrashing even. It doesn't even need to be constructive critism. And even if you are a free game developer doesn't mean community is your personal ego farm.

* Recent Media

Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 55
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon
It's a Promise

Views: 71
in: To the Moon
Neil needs a hug

Views: 77