Author Topic: Dragon Mage's creative thread.  (Read 36894 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Dragon Mage's creative thread.
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2017, 03:09:36 AM »
"pat pet pot" Wait, pot? : ^)

Eversince when are your drawings so cuuuuuuuute omerg they are all adorable! (save for the robot dragon, too fnaf and not enough machinarium)

You are getting better at digital doodles, I say!

He does actually say that :P

Thanks ^_^ I could always draw cute, I just didn't draw it enough apparently :) Yeah kind messed up on WX. Don't think it looks very fnaf-y more than a badly drawn/designed robotic dragon but I did use a bit of reference from Draco the Dragon for his mouth ^^;

I agree. Same with a lot of people on Tumblr and Discord ;)

Btw, I'm curious. Why do you reply here more than Klei? Not that I'm complaining. It does prevent le olde double post from happening but I'm a little curious.

Mobbstar

• Tier 3
    • Klei Forums profile
« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2017, 06:25:24 AM »
Btw, I'm curious. Why do you reply here more than Klei? Not that I'm complaining. It does prevent le olde double post from happening but I'm a little curious.

Convenience, that's all, really. This site loads faster for me. In this case, however, I think you didn't even post all things to Klei yet.

Nice save with the guard dog  ; D
You can contact me faster via Discord or Steam. Ask for my account name if you care.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2017, 10:54:24 PM »

Convenience, that's all, really. This site loads faster for me. In this case, however, I think you didn't even post all things to Klei yet.

Nice save with the guard dog  ; D
That's Doggo from Undertale! Did you forget?

Well judging by the size of Klei and the amount of members, it wouldn't surprise me that this place loads faster :P also, I have posted everything to Klei. Infact, I post my art to DA (and Facebook if I remember), then Klei and then Freebird (and sometime to SuperShigi but usually at a later date and not as descriptive).

Well like I said, it doesn't matter and works in my favor :)

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 112
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 228
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon