Author Topic: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad  (Read 80895 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Reply #435 on: May 18, 2018, 09:04:17 PM »

How fitting with Winter being so close. This all they'll need ;) (I would have done a Summer one but the draft wasn't looking promising so I scrapped it).
omg where I am, it's almost summer  O_O that's really weird to think about...
Probably cos you're in the northern hemisphere where the seasons are opposite. Let's just say the cold is doing no favors for my hands :reivsweat:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Reply #436 on: May 20, 2018, 10:33:48 PM »
More drawings!

Shinebug Pets:

I was lucky the Ranching Upgrade in Oxygen Not Included came out when it did or this image would look boring and generic. Especially Blinky since he was gonna be a normal shinebug with some slight colour hue.

King of the Crockpot:

Based of a DST screenshot from Raven: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1254343315

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll let us use it... eventually ^^; I used my design for draglom here and it came out well :) though I think drawing all those Spyro themed pieces helped (also I didn't have the screenshot as a ref but how did I know the hunger was that low? >u>;; )

Wigfrid and Wilson in a Nutshell:

If me and Raven roleplayed our characters, it's probably look something like this though given what we do in-game. it isn't too far off. I mean I go on exploration adventures while he stays at/near base gathering resources. It's a good balance.

Also I drafted this while I was looking into a possible WigfridxWilson ship. Let's just say it was left in the dust by more popular ships (though I've seen ship art of Willow and Wes so maybe it's not impossible. Still this ship will most likely be directly related to the DragonxRaven ship ;P )

* Recent Media

Johnny and River

Views: 157
Posted by: chronotron12
in: To the Moon
Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 283
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon