Author Topic: To The Moon Movie!  (Read 60438 times)

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: To The Moon Movie!
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2017, 10:30:41 PM »
So,,,
There'll be a to the moon movie  ?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2017, 05:34:36 PM »
So,,,
There'll be a to the moon movie  ?
Maybeh... :deepstuff:

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2017, 08:09:37 PM »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2017, 02:05:14 AM »

TheGamerUnknown100

• Tier 2
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2018, 07:13:25 PM »
BUMP!

stitch123

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2018, 03:47:57 PM »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #216 on: May 18, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »
Just saw that over on YouTube. OOOHHHH MAAAHHHHH GOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!! I have some many questions!!!!

I think this thread is gonna go from being a "What if" thread to a headcanon thread >u<

Sirius

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: annoyed annoyed
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2018, 08:22:28 AM »
Speaking of which, if a movie is now confirmed, would an official thread not be in order?
I understand Mr. Developer has his hands full, but to neglect ones own community forum, what a bold move.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2018, 12:41:28 AM »
Well Kan doesn't really need to start threads if someone already beats him to it. Plus he has moderators than can post the updates if he's too busy.

Besides, the movie has only just been announced recently and Freebird is more about the ongoing series as a game franchise than anything. If Kan decided to open an official thread in the future, it's up to him but it seems a bit redundant.

Sirius

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: annoyed annoyed
« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2018, 03:40:29 AM »
Yes, a redundant thread about the same information and topic would be futility itself, except that this not what this thread is about, but it is about the idea of a movie and ideas for this conceptual movie instead.
A thread containing all of the official information is missing, just picture yourself as a stranger curious about the movie, yet not being able to find any information on the official forums, but instead ending up in this thread! One would be confused beyond belief, or perhaps led astray into the idea that there is no movie at all, and that everyone is just hoping for one. Pure absurdity!

atommo

• Tier 6
  • Awesomeness :D
  • Current Mood: cool cool
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2018, 12:57:32 PM »
A thread containing all of the official information is missing, just picture yourself as a stranger curious about the movie, yet not being able to find any information on the official forums, but instead ending up in this thread! One would be confused beyond belief, or perhaps led astray into the idea that there is no movie at all, and that everyone is just hoping for one. Pure absurdity!
Weeeeellllll, this is technically only an official forum for the games... Everything else is 'unofficial' in a way

And its not like Kan is making the movie himself (although that would be pretty cool if he was, but it would also mean he was probably superhuman thinking about how hard it would be to make a 1-2 hour long anime single-handedly)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:59:58 PM by atommo »
The sentence below is false
The sentence above is true

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #221 on: May 27, 2018, 05:28:31 AM »
Well Sirius does have a point but our community is so small that we don't really need one at the moment. If anyone comes here confused, they could always ask (though anyone with forum surfing experience would see a multi-page thread easily and probably go to the last page. Or better yet look at the date of the first post).

Maybe Kan will post an official thread in announcements once the movie has started production or even when it gets it's first trailer. Right now, anything can change.

* Recent Media

Johnny and River

Views: 258
Posted by: chronotron12
in: To the Moon
Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 368
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon