Community (Misc.) > Tricks of the Trades

Cef's Costume Tips

(1/4) > >>

Cef:
FIRST THREAD LOL

Wassup guys? Need any tips and questions about costume making and prop making? Got a cosplay you can't figure out?

Here's your thread! sorta

Basically you can request tips and tricks to costume and prop making. Since my family and I tend to turn costume making into family bonding activities, I got a ton of little tips to make your costumes sturdier/more awesome~

I'd occasionally link to comprehensive tutorials from around the web I find useful, so stay tuned!

Tumbles:
Hey, good idea for a thread! I can see it coming in handy, especially around halloween time. :)

Cef:
TBH, as a cosplayer and a cosplay fan, I tend to like collecting tips and spreading the word about them. It's just amazing how the most complicated-looking costumes are actually pretty simple if you have the know-how. And the feeling of accomplishment you get when you make your own costume? Pretty awesome.

Avarlie:
What are you working on at the moment Cef?

Cef:
Nothing right now, still saving up for a Chell cosplay.

But I've done a couple Homestuck cosplays, and helped make my little sister's Kingdom Hearts cosplay at one point. Plus a few Halloween costumes with my aunt and mom.

Just a bit of a heads up (and shameless self promotion *dead*)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version