DOWNLOAD DEMO 1.0 HERE
In a certain country during the late 20th century, a series of strange deaths occurred. All of the victims were found with their bodies putrefied, even though they shouldn’t have died more than a few hours ago. This, however, stopped as quickly as it had come, only to be replaced by a series of strange disappearances. The government tried to hush it up, because they had no leads, while a secret private detective group went on a manhunt for the perpetrator. These cases closed upon the unfortunate deaths of said group in an accident. Years passed.
All was well, until the decaying corpse of Mikaela Lane turned up in an abandoned warehouse.
This story is set a year after that – about a young female governmental mercenary, Sho Reilen, who is skilled in the use of swords. She has something she wants – to confront Kaison Voltaire, a young man who seeks to hunt her down in revenge for the death of his beloved friend, Mikaela.Developer Comments
The Full Demo is now up! For those who have played demo 0.5, please download the full demo! This new one is around 7 times longer than the old one, and explains a lot more. There's a reason why the old one was a preliminary demo, after all. Features (no, not really.)
- Original Theme Song by Ziassan
- 22 CGs (Scene Artwork) excluding variations (with variations would be 60+)
- People not monologuing as much
- 50,000+ words (as compared to Demo 0.5's 8,000 words)
- It took 3 hours for me to playtest it and I didn't stop to fix bugs or anything, so it's probably that long.
- A little preview at the end
- All characters introduced, including super minor ones.
- You actually know what is going on!
- I'm sorry. The joke room doesn't exist after all, sadly, because it just won't fit.Download LinkDOWNLOAD DEMO 1.0 HERE