Headers > Website and Forum Feedback

Non-English Freebird Game Website

(1/3) > >>

Squall:
Heya,

there are languages other than English available for a couple of weeks now. Whenever I get to the German site, however, I still get a translation that seems to be automatically done. As a consequence (although it seems to be quite accurate) there are some passages that are wrong or sound strange.

Was that intended? I heard there actually is a good translation of the content, but I cannot see it.

Tumbles:
Some browsers automatically translate foreign languages into english. Try visiting the website with a different browser and see if it still translates :)

Merlandese:
I think Google Chrome shows a drop-down option to change the language when I get flooded with too many foreign words. It might not work the same in different countries, but Chrome is pretty solid in the States.

Tumbles:

--- Quote from: Merlandese on March 28, 2012, 11:14:37 PM ---I think Google Chrome shows a drop-down option to change the language when I get flooded with too many foreign words. It might not work the same in different countries, but Chrome is pretty solid in the States.

--- End quote ---

^ This.

It usually asks whether you'd like it to automatically translate the language for every website. If you've said 'Yes' before, then that would be the problem.

Just Lance:
^Yeah but the quality of that translation is erm... mechanic... Might be the best word to use.

There is a hard translation of Freebird homepage to german and one other language though ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version