Games & Design > RM[XP/VX] and Game Design

serious about making an rm2k game

<< < (2/2)

Meowlandese:
All of that is too complicated. That's why I make my video game ideas out of LEGOs first. If it works for Notch, it can work for all of us.

psae:
wow thanks everyone, some really great information! I think im going to use XP then, as i'll be using mostly original graphics (made myself) . (and its slightly cheaper...) Its not going to be a 'conventional' RPG so most of the features in this aspect won't be used much (if at all) so im mainly after the ability to create maps, dialogue and events etc.

pletar:
Just to let you know, they're releasing an update to VX called RMVX Ace. I know this addresses some graphics/resources problems, but I don't know how powerful it is.

Judedeath:

--- Quote from: Merlandese on March 01, 2012, 07:27:51 PM ---All of that is too complicated. That's why I make my video game ideas out of LEGOs first. If it works for Notch, it can work for all of us.

--- End quote ---

LEGO'S PAH My Video Game Ideas are made out of Imagination first!

psae:

--- Quote from: pletar on March 05, 2012, 12:10:02 AM ---Just to let you know, they're releasing an update to VX called RMVX Ace. I know this addresses some graphics/resources problems, but I don't know how powerful it is.

--- End quote ---

I read about vx ace, but for the time being i think XP will be sufficient (also with the pricetag being lower i can easily afford it ^^)

I downloaded the 30day trial today and after a couple of days testing it, and seeing how i get on, I will purchase the full version

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version