Author Topic: Avancement des binômes  (Read 3576 times)

Corneille2178

Re: Avancement des binômes
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2012, 10:47:57 AM »
Excellente nouvelle ! Je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps pour ma part, mais je vais me rattraper demain. En attendant, voici la réponse que je viens de recevoir de Reives :

Heya Corneille! That's awesome to hear, congratz on nearing the finish line! :D Can't wait to see how it turns out.

As for the clarifications:

-------------------------
    - Line 14604, Map 119 Event 13 : When Neil gives his NASA speech, he says the NASA welcomes everybody, "especially if you're a brunette". Does he mean "a pretty brown-haired girl" ? I know it's the main meaning of the word, but I was surprised, as it's a memory world and he won't really see her anyway (and why brunette ?). I saw some people now use it concerning brown-haired boys, which I found more logical, as if it was a nudge toward John. So, what's the answer ?
--------------------------

Ah, that part meant "brown haired boy/guy" -- basically Neil was pandering to Johnny and saying that "you are perfect for NASA!" since Johnny himself was a brunette.

-Could you explain the meaning of line 14610, just below ('NASA probably wouldn't hire you, \.but I suppose it was blatant enough for this.' and just after ('Hm, \.I do try pretty hard.') ? We don't agree on their meaning.

Eva was saying to Neil that "NASA wouldn't hire you as their official recruiter since you were so over-the-top, but it's probably extreme enough to have an effect for our purpose here."

And by Neil's line afterwards, he was just saying that he did try pretty hard with the presentation, i.e. going over the top. Kinda like "trying hard to be funny", which often ends up backfiring.

Hope that helps! :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:51:17 AM by Corneille2178 »

ThoIlde

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 12:09:42 PM »
Tu avais bien bu le coup pour "brunette" !  ;)

Pour la deuxième phrase, ça correspond plutôt à la façon dont je l'avais comprise.

Wakumei

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2012, 02:44:46 AM »
Ah… Je suis vraiment désolée de ne pas être active sur la trad en ce moment, mais comme je l’ai dit à Corneille, je pourrai m’investir plus à partir du 16. Cet oral blanc tombe vraiment mal… :reivsweat: N’hésitez pas à me choper sur Skype ou MSN si vous avez une réplique qui vous pose problème, je serais bien contente de lâcher les révisions pour vous aider.
In order to convert more people to To the Moon, I intend to help translate it in French.

* Recent Media

Eva Rosalene Chibi

Views: 661
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Neil Watts Chibi

Views: 611
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Sleep | Music Video

Views: 18
Posted by: Skywrtr