Author Topic: Buying 'To the Moon'  (Read 622 times)

Buying 'To the Moon'
« on: November 29, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
Here,  :plat:

Now onto my idiotic and probably in the wrong forum question. If I buy To the Moon online, is it a physical copy mailed to me, or something that happens instantly online?

Just Lance

Re: Buying 'To the Moon'
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
There are both physical and downloadable copies of TtM for purchase so whichever you pick that you get.
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)

QM, Professional Nekomancer

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »
Here,  :plat:

Now onto my idiotic and probably in the wrong forum question. If I buy To the Moon online, is it a physical copy mailed to me, or something that happens instantly online?
Where are you buying from? If from Amazon, you will get a physical copy. If from Steam or GOG, then no, just a digital copy. I don't know about GOG since I don't use it myself but with Steam, you can download and reinstall it as much as you want since the game will be tied to your account. I believe it's also only a digital copy when you buy directly from this website, but again, I'm not sure.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
@Just Lance
Thank you ^-^

@Question Path
Just on Freebirds. Planning a Christmas list and I've seen the walkthrough numerous times, but I would like to play it.

QM, Professional Nekomancer

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 11:33:00 PM »
Then I'm uncertain. I think Lace Mamba handles all of the retail versions so it's fair to assume that buying directly here would get you a digital version. But then again, I got mine from Steam.

* Recent Media

Eva Rosalene Chibi

Views: 683
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Neil Watts Chibi

Views: 630
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Sleep | Music Video

Views: 22
Posted by: Skywrtr