Author Topic: Story Collection  (Read 4065 times)

Vasha

Re: Story Collection
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »
(click to show/hide)

bah, stupid character post limit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:07:35 PM by Vasha »

"We're all mad here. You're here, so you must be mad!"

I'm Vasha Clarens, and I approve this message. 8)

Vasha

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Woohoo! Second update! This is really fun to write :D Thoughts/comments/concerns are welcomed and appreciated!

silversun

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »
I like it, looking forward to next installment.

Come help us out!

Vasha

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »
(click to show/hide)

So this is a thing I started writing awhile ago that I probably won't finish. My thoughts on it:
-I tried a bit too hard to have long paragraphs
-I like Granny :D
-I apparently like making Dracula references in my stories
Your thoughts?

silversun

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
My thoughts:
-Granny creeps the hell out of me. I think she's going to murder Danni and hide her in the freezer, then transform into a wolf.
-Your intro is a bit unclear, at least to me. I reread it before continuing on, since I wasn't sure if Roy was narrator or not. And I didn't really get why you started talking about nicknames, seemed your characters had no real reason to. *shrug*
-I like it. I want to read the rest, should it be completed.

Come help us out!

Vasha

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Haha, Granny should TOTALLY creep you out ;D Maybe not yet, but eventually she should. And nah, once something goes on hiatus, it's very unlikely that I'll ever get back to it, even if I want to, because eventually my brain starts drowning in so many new ideas that I can't go back to the old ones. But I'm glad you liked it! :D

Vasha

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2011, 01:48:00 PM »
COMMENTS:
-This is based off a dream I had the other day. My dreams are weird, yes.
-This wasn't meant as anything serious or good or continuable, but I wanted to write something, and so, when I had this dream, I wrote it down.
-BEWARE: There is a Sherlock Holmes reference. Blame the Sherlock and the awesomeness of the quote!

(click to show/hide)

Vasha

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
TRIPLE POST, COME ON, PEOPLE! D:

(click to show/hide)

So I tried my best to make it not sound like Judas was talking to an ex-boyfriend or something. I hope I succeeded o.o

I wasn't quite sure how to stop this, but I don't think anything would happen after this, so there you go.

I'm expecting: (most of) the people who have been following Kai for awhile to like this, and those (one?) who do not like even having a sixteen-year old Kai to hate/loathe/dislike this or something. Yes.

(click to show/hide)

Written in the four and a half minutes it took to listen to the Evanescence song My Immortal. I did something like this before with their songs Missing (posted as fanfiction here!) and Taking Over me, and so I figured I would do it for this one, too. Pretty much I wrote whatever came to me from the song. It was kind of odd... I like the other two better.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:56:00 PM by Vasha »

silversun

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2011, 05:19:47 PM »
Wait, what? That's it?! That was a rather abrupt end... It feels kind of unfinished to me. I liked it, but I don't think that's a good end, it feels like the real conflict was just introduced.

Come help us out!

Vasha

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »
The ending to Reunion? Yeah, there may be more to that eventually... after Werewolves of London. And hopefully by next week I should actually be able to continue working on that.

To be honest, though, it was really just a random thing I wrote from an idea. Not meant to be long at all.

Vasha

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »
Double post of awesomeness!

This is my checklist for 100 days of writing, a project where I write 500 words about a writing prompt each day for 100 days! I'll be using this to keep my progress, and I'll put links to the stories in when I have them done!

Okay, so I got this idea from Dora, but since she's very rarely never on the actual forums, I'm going to pretend I made this up! :P This is a project I like to call '100 Days of Writing.' It's originally an art meme, but I'm a crappy drawer, so I'm doing it for writing! Pretty much I've got these Writing Prompts (first spoiler below) and each day for 100 days I'm going to write 500 words off of one of those writing prompts! Fun, no? 8)

(click to show/hide)

So... here we go!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:07:48 PM by Vasha »

Vasha

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 07:07:31 PM »
Triple post D:

(click to show/hide)

So, this is Caelyn and his childhood crush (you may remember her from Cael's last story, but there wasn't too much about her). I don't like how this turned out D:

EDIT: Come on, people, it's only 500 words! D:

(click to show/hide)

Instead of comments, I'm going to give you a chronology of how writing this went:

1)  Light, eh? That shouldn't be too hard.
2)  Yikes. Everything I'm thinking of for Light sounds a lot like Dark, but that's next!
3)  Wow, has it been an hour without writing a single word of this yet?
4)  Oh, hey! Driving to youthgroup gave me an awesome idea!
5)  Okay, I'm back from youthgroup. Now what was that idea I had?
6)  Oh yeah, that's it!
7)  Yikes, I'm barely half way there! I know! I'll extend his death, then add a bit of ANOTHER person finding his pack but not learning from it!
8 )  Woah, is there really only ten minutes until the day is done?
9)  Ugh, I don't like how this came out; I'm not going to take the time to edit it.

EDIT AGAIN:

(click to show/hide)

Originally this was going to be something with Sara, then i decided that I didn't want to do another one with her so soon.
Then it was going to be heavily based off of 'Whispers in the Dark' by Skillet.
Then it turned into this :D

But, yeah, totally check out that song. It rocks ;D

(click to show/hide)

So... yeah. I'm kind of happy with how this one turned out? It fits with the theme, because all of these people are seeking comfort/solace, but not getting it! Because people are selfish and don't want to go out of their bubble >o>;;
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 06:30:37 PM by Vasha »

Vasha

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2011, 07:27:05 PM »
Quadruple post D: -is starting if he should even bother updating here anymore-

(click to show/hide)

So... while writing this, I really liked it. I still like it, but it feels kind of rushed. Or is that just me?

Can y'all guess whose room Jordan happened to break into? :D

So, yeah, this fits cuz Jordan/Abidan had to break away from Kanzah? Credit for the idea goes to Doragon, or at least for inspiring the idea :P

Vasha

Re: Story Collection (Important notice to anyone who cares!)
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »
Since I have tons of these to put up now that I've been gone for a week and nobody seems to be reading them anyways, I'm going to stop updating here. If you actually care tell me so, or you can just read them on my facebook. So... yeah.

Vasha

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 06:45:52 PM »
Hey guess what guys? I wrote again! :D

(click to show/hide)

So... yeah. This was based off another dream that I had, which in turn was probably inspired by watching Being Human (which also had an adorably awkward scene involving dinner parties and vampires) and my brother mentioning how, in very early lore, vampires would have to count anything set in front of them.

These three were kind of fun to write. I haven't planned anything more with them, but I may return to it eventually. Who knows.

So... yeah. The phrase 'holy awkward' (which I admit that I actually use occasionally) is kind of like a mix between 'holy crap' and 'awkward'... like 'holy crap, that was awkward.' Usually when I say it, it's "Holy awkward, that was wholly awkward." It's great fun!And that's about all, so I'm gonna shut up now.

* Recent Media

Eva Rosalene Chibi

Views: 109
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Neil Watts Chibi

Views: 98
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Sleep | Music Video

Views: 5
Posted by: Skywrtr