Headers > Website and Forum Feedback

[Project Info] Freebird Games - Custom Forum Themes

<< < (4/6) > >>

Arwym:

--- Quote from: Rayen on May 21, 2010, 11:01:20 PM ---There's an icon? o_o Lol. I could barely even see it.

--- End quote ---

Sure.  It's not really meant to be very visible.

Reives:
Whoo, options are always good. The looks of the new one is starting to come along nicely now; it's much cleaner. The background colour underneath the pictures to the side should be changed to black-ish to make the connecting point near the bottom seamless. c:

Arwym:

--- Quote from: Reives on May 22, 2010, 12:04:01 AM ---Whoo, options are always good. The looks of the new one is starting to come along nicely now; it's much cleaner. The background colour underneath the pictures to the side should be changed to black-ish to make the connecting point near the bottom seamless. c:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I am glad it's starting to look better.

I am not sure of what you mean with the other statement, though.  What pictures to the side?

Stardale:
Is it possible to make the forum "retractable"? (Sorry, but I can't use the right word for what I mean.)

Also, is it possible to make the forum logo linked to the main page of the site?

Arwym:

--- Quote from: Tate on May 22, 2010, 04:33:43 AM ---Is it possible to make the forum "retractable"? (Sorry, but I can't use the right word for what I mean.)

Also, is it possible to make the forum logo linked to the main page of the site?

--- End quote ---

I have not added the link to the website to the main menu yet, but it will be there again soon.  :)
Linking the banner would not be very possible, since it is a background image; it wasn't added with an HTML tag.

I am not sure of what you mean by making the forum retractable (collapsed?), unless you mean the forum index itself (the category/board listing structure), by leaving the rest of the page's element visible (is is because of the shoutbox?).
At this moment, you can only collapse each category individually by clicking on the blue +/- (plus and minus signs respectively) that appear to the right in each category's heading area  of the forum index (the brown bar).

Anyway, how do you like the changes so far?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version