Author Topic: Frustration House Cheer Up Hugs Since 2009  (Read 150418 times)

Stardale

Re: Frustration house
« Reply #2130 on: May 06, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »
Was playing Skyrim. I successfully escaped from those bandits attacking me since I was about to be defeated.

Until a dragon swooped down and killed me. >_>

/sigh. Oh well.

My Website: http://winchettstardale.wordpress.com
Follow me @winchystardale on Twitter. =P

Rayen

« Reply #2131 on: May 07, 2012, 12:00:22 AM »
Ughhhhh. I didn't pass one of my classes by a mere .6%... =_=; I shouldn't have procrastinated so much in that class.

-----
That smile you see upon my face? That's nothing more than just a mask.

Kracken Kitty

« Reply #2132 on: May 07, 2012, 02:34:38 AM »
You and me both, Rayen. I'm ahead of my work, but then something is forgotten and you gat that "Oh SHIeeeeeettt!!" feeling. Then you try to put something together ast minute, BAM, all your efforts all for naught. </3 PAPERS! DDD:
I am a Kracken Kitty! Fear me! Mew!

Stardale

« Reply #2133 on: May 07, 2012, 02:55:54 AM »
Ughhhhh. I didn't pass one of my classes by a mere .6%... =_=; I shouldn't have procrastinated so much in that class.

BY A MERE .06. O_O That's too bad, your professor should have at least given consideration. O_O  I feel you there, Rayen.

Tumbles

« Reply #2134 on: May 07, 2012, 03:15:03 AM »
BY A MERE .06. O_O That's too bad, your professor should have at least given consideration. O_O  I feel you there, Rayen.

My thoughts exactly.  :reivsweat: Such inconsideration should be illegal.

(click to show/hide)

The-PurpleOrange

« Reply #2135 on: May 07, 2012, 04:35:18 AM »
I just realized I have a maths exam in nine days, but it is a fairly easy one so that is enough time for me to learn everything in it.

Tumbles

« Reply #2136 on: May 07, 2012, 04:59:43 AM »
Ughh... I know the feeling. I've got an assignment due tomorrow, but I'm in one of those moods where I'm really psyched to just not do an assignment.  :fezesarecool: It's due online though, so I have all tomorrow night to do it. :)

I tell you what though, I'm sure glad to be rid of maths.  :seraismile:

(click to show/hide)

The-PurpleOrange

« Reply #2137 on: May 07, 2012, 06:53:30 AM »
I don't mind maths if there is a purpose to it, but the questions in these exams are in the context of nothing useful so I get bored almost instantaneously.

Judedeath

« Reply #2138 on: May 07, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »
I hate my friends sometimes, it's 2am I said I don't want to go out earlier, don't phone me a couple times and text me at 2 am to go out, I'll have just woke up and will be cranky.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

Stardale

« Reply #2139 on: May 07, 2012, 09:44:05 AM »
I AM SERIOUSLY INFURIATED RIGHT NOW.

I usually read local online news articles, since I do not know where the newspaper is when I get back home. I read the comments and I don't know what to say to these people. THEY NEED A THOUSAND UNITS OF LOGIC. Not a single post that do not use Ad hominems, Ad Baculums, or any other fallacy. They also do not know how to READ (or better yet, RESEARCH) first before posting. I could almost scream colorful words in the middle of the night.

With that, I'm seriously going to push through with that article I plan to submit on August.

On another note, the weather is weird today. >_< I was soaking wet when I got home last night.

P.S. The news articles got me angry too, but the comments made my face red, lost a moment of my sanity, and forced me to binge. I'm lucky I didn't have a nervous breakdown.

Tumbles

« Reply #2140 on: May 07, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »
Ahh, comments sections. The only place where every shred of logic seems to magically disappear.  :vikonsmile: For the most part, it's worth ignoring, but you have to wonder why people like that are reading the articles in the first place.  ???

(click to show/hide)

Merlandese

« Reply #2141 on: May 07, 2012, 02:13:55 PM »
How big is a unit of logic, and will 1000 be enough?

*Counts his logic on fingers and toes*

--------
My original compositions on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Merlandese c:
--------

The-PurpleOrange

« Reply #2142 on: May 07, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
I have given up replying to such people because it is such a waste of time. I can't tell if they are trolling or just stupid.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:44:02 PM by The-PurpleOrange »

Question, Mark V

« Reply #2143 on: May 07, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
I AM SERIOUSLY INFURIATED RIGHT NOW.

I usually read local online news articles, since I do not know where the newspaper is when I get back home. I read the comments and I don't know what to say to these people. THEY NEED A THOUSAND UNITS OF LOGIC. Not a single post that do not use Ad hominems, Ad Baculums, or any other fallacy. They also do not know how to READ (or better yet, RESEARCH) first before posting. I could almost scream colorful words in the middle of the night.

With that, I'm seriously going to push through with that article I plan to submit on August.

On another note, the weather is weird today. >_< I was soaking wet when I got home last night.

P.S. The news articles got me angry too, but the comments made my face red, lost a moment of my sanity, and forced me to binge. I'm lucky I didn't have a nervous breakdown.
Let me guess: Filipino commenters at news.yahoo.com.ph?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:07:19 PM by Question Marker »

Stardale

« Reply #2144 on: May 07, 2012, 08:06:08 PM »
Yes, but not limited to that site. And I'm not limiting myself to Filipinos.

The sight of such, and terribly wrong grammar makes me cringe.

* Recent Media

Eva Rosalene Chibi

Views: 112
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Neil Watts Chibi

Views: 103
Posted by: Anime_Stars
in: To the Moon
Sleep | Music Video