Author Topic: Frustration House Cheer Up Hugs Since 2009  (Read 237335 times)

Tumbles

Re: Frustration house
« Reply #2130 on: May 18, 2012, 01:23:40 AM »
Hugs in the frustration house? Not sure how I feel about that.  :seraismile:

(click to show/hide)
~

Kracken Monkey

« Reply #2131 on: May 18, 2012, 01:39:10 AM »
...... :3 *slowly changed the Frustration House sign into "Hugstration House"* Jk, lol!
It's come to a point where I'll be sleepy no matter what I go on to do these days.

Stardale

« Reply #2132 on: May 18, 2012, 01:42:29 AM »
lol! With every frustration, there's a hug? O_o  We all need those times of comfort, though. =D

On another note: I can't stand my cousin's girlfriend anymore. She constantly berates my cousin for every imperfection or mistake that he does and often insults him. =( Though I can't do anything about it as of now, since he doesn't want me to meddle with his affairs.

I would like to do it, but it will only hurt his feelings. I don't like her attitude.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:47:19 AM by Stardale »

Tumbles

« Reply #2133 on: May 18, 2012, 01:48:30 AM »
Geez, you'd have to be a masochist to date someone like that.  :reivsweat:

Girlfriends have to be awesome or there's no point.  XD

(click to show/hide)
~

Merlandese

« Reply #2134 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »
Girlfriends have to be awesome or there's no point.  XD

Personal Life Guideline right here. XD Not many see eye to eye with it, though. Remember, most some people marry for security.

--------
My original compositions on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Merlandese c:
--------

Stardale

« Reply #2135 on: May 18, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
Lol Tumbles~ xD  I think you're right. My cousin, 28, is already an associate professor while the girl is... well, I will not disclose it here. I have to be polite this time.

He was dating this woman looking like a leaky Farah Fawcett. He says he loves her, though he couldn't look at me face-to-face. =o He sounded sincere, but it's subtle. I want to know if the Farah Fawcett has the same feelings or not. Time might tell. We'll see.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:37:17 AM by Stardale »

Kracken Monkey

« Reply #2136 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:27 AM »
^ Lots good facts about dating. It sucks having to get an earful everytime you do something wrong. Especially in a relationship. Sure people like to have the pants in the relationship, but by damn should you both be wearing pants in the first place. Throw a super awesome party when your cousin grows a backbone and dumps her, ye, Star? It'd be a comfort to know you're there.

And a healthy tip to all you people dating: Look them in the eye and ask them if they love you. Don't ask through the phone.
It's come to a point where I'll be sleepy no matter what I go on to do these days.

Merlandese

« Reply #2137 on: May 18, 2012, 02:05:48 AM »
Asking's overrated. Actions speak louder than words, and the people that love me--well, if I felt like I had to ask, I'd know they didn't.

--------
--------

Mela

« Reply #2138 on: May 18, 2012, 02:14:25 AM »
^ Not to mention you can see it in the eyes if someone loves you or not. There's no need to ask.

Tumbles

« Reply #2139 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:42 AM »
^Yeah, you can pretty much tell. Last time someone said they loved me I just knew it wasn't true. I don't mean to brag, but it was infatuation, not love. There's a big difference.  :vikonsmile:

PS. Good to see you back!

(click to show/hide)
~

Merlandese

« Reply #2140 on: May 18, 2012, 02:22:43 AM »
That butterfly's getting awfully close to that flower, меlа. :)

Strangely, I always felt like eye-gazing is more of a female thing to do. Like, of all of the hobbyist artists I know, 9/10 of the ladies have a huge obsession with drawing eyes. And all of my ladyfriends of the past have been big on eye color.

It's strange to me, because I can't look at a person's eyes straight on. There are two, and I always get confused as to which one I should look at. So, somewhere in my early growth process I learned to make "eye contact" by focusing on the bridge of the nose and noting the eyes with my peripherals. As a side effect, I tend to be attracted to ladies with noses most would find unpleasant, and I can know a person for years without registering their eye color.

--------
--------

Kracken Monkey

« Reply #2141 on: May 18, 2012, 02:59:16 AM »
Noses :3 My teacher says people like to look at the bridge of peoples noses because its weird looking at one eye and the other. Hehehehe and I'm heading to Vegas for a funeral. Where in the US are you guys going?

Mela

« Reply #2142 on: May 18, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »
I have never looked at the bridges of people's noses in my whole life. I have trouble looking people in the eyes, but I tend to look the other way most of the time. It's different with close friends, though, I have no problem to look at them for a few seconds.

I am going to Pennsylvania. :3

My sympathies, BAE.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:28:45 AM by меlа »

Kracken Monkey

« Reply #2143 on: May 18, 2012, 03:41:45 AM »
Darn :< It'd take forever to drive up there just to see you guys. Not to mentions I'm directionaly challenged. Are you going to visit someone, Mela? :o

Mela

« Reply #2144 on: May 18, 2012, 03:47:13 AM »
Yeah. I am going to spend 7 weeks with Raxus and Moony. Can't wait. :3 Too bad flight tickets cost too much money. Would have been cool to meet up with you as well. o:

* Recent Media