Author Topic: Frustration House – Cheer Up Hugs Since 2009  (Read 245760 times)

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: Frustration house
« Reply #2085 on: May 12, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »
There was a Cracked article yesterday that really explained why Johnny Depp and Tim Burton should take some time apart. It was a good read, and I agree entirely. Everyone's sick of them!!  :seraismile:

Anyways, what happened, Vasha?  :seraisweat:

Spoiler: show

~

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #2086 on: May 12, 2012, 05:28:29 PM »
There was a Cracked article yesterday that really explained why Johnny Depp and Tim Burton should take some time apart. It was a good read, and I agree entirely. Everyone's sick of them!!  :seraismile:

Yeah, I read that article, and I agreed with most of it, other than I really liked Sweeney Todd.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
« Reply #2087 on: May 12, 2012, 06:19:29 PM »
What's wrong with Tim Burton?
I've bought Sweeny Todd a couple of days ago, actually.

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #2088 on: May 12, 2012, 06:47:07 PM »
There's nothing wrong with Tim Burton, or Johnny Depp for that matter. It's just that they've never really done their best work as a team. :) I do enjoy their movies, they're just better separate.  :seraismile:

~

واشا

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • I will om nom your soul. So, watch out and stuff.
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2089 on: May 13, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »
Guess who broke down crying this morning?

Why?? :(

Well... here was my week in review:

MONDAY: School. Work. Homework. Sleep
TUESDAY: School. Work. Homework. Sleep.
WEDNESDAY: AP test. Youthgroup. Sleep.
THURSDAY: AP test. Work. Sleep.
FRIDAY: School. Work until really late. Little bit of relaxing. Sleep.

Wednesday, we got back from the AP Calculus test right in time to do some really hard physics homework (assigned by the same person who is my calc teacher. What?!)
Thursday, I got back from the AP English exam almost at the last period of school. I then worked until close for the first time. It started off as fun, but about an hour before we closed, I got really tired, and I felt like a piece of crap and was really slow and everything. Add on the fact that I'm stressed about college money, and not really even looking forward to graduating as much as ANYBODY around me, and you get the fact that I almost felt like crying then.
Then Saturday my plan was simple: Get up about 8/9, since I went to bed after midnight the night before. Relax until noon, then mow the lawn.
What happened: I woke up at 7:30, so I was crazy tired. Started watching television, but then my dad shouted to me that I had to mow the lawn (because it was "supposed to rain in the afternoon," even though according to yahoo!, there was a 30% chance of rain up until 11 o clock, and then it wasn't supposed to rain at all after that). Then, while already being annoyed at him, he snapped at me about something, and I kind of lost it.
I went to the back yard to cry, but then he went in the backyard to do some work, so I went into the garage. Then he followed. I left to start up the lawn mower. He stared at me for a good two minutes while I did so. I don't think he even realized that I was crying.

BUT! the good news is that yesterday I also bought the paramore CD that I still didn't own, and that the high school banquet was fun!

(Also, it's kind of weird crying while mowing a lawn :P)
"I've been infected by the unicorn! RUN!"

"We're all mad here. You're here, so you must be mad!"

I'm Vasha Clarens, and I approve this message

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #2090 on: May 13, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
Wow, sounds like a rough week. I sure hope things are picking up for you, Vash.  :hug:

As for mowing the lawn, I usually sing. It's the only time I can really.  :seraismile:

~

Kracken Kitty

• Tier 7
  • Sleepy Insomniac
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2091 on: May 13, 2012, 04:12:30 PM »
Or doing the tuba dance while mowing the lawn is fun too. Hope things will pick up fer you Vasha. And don't worry! It's okay to cry. And scream too. Just make sure no one's around so while you're screaming you can roar like a lion and scare all that stress away!! :D ROAR LIKE A KRACKEN KITTY! RAAAAAWR mew!!!!
Check out my art stuff! :D http://niorichi-art.tumblr.com/

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • I like cats.
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #2092 on: May 13, 2012, 07:09:03 PM »
My throat feels weird for about 3 days now. It's like it's petrified or something. <__<

(Also, it's kind of weird crying while mowing a lawn )
Not if it's a lawn full of onion. :P

واشا

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • I will om nom your soul. So, watch out and stuff.
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2093 on: May 13, 2012, 08:14:37 PM »
Wow, sounds like a rough week. I sure hope things are picking up for you, Vash.  :hug:

As for mowing the lawn, I usually sing. It's the only time I can really.  :seraismile:

I always do, too. I sing at the top of my lungs, no matter who's around :P (I even sang while I was crying: "Take me" by Hawk Nelson, "This is a Call" by Thousand Foot Krutch, and "Perfect" by P!nk).

Or doing the tuba dance while mowing the lawn is fun too. Hope things will pick up fer you Vasha. And don't worry! It's okay to cry. And scream too. Just make sure no one's around so while you're screaming you can roar like a lion and scare all that stress away!! :D ROAR LIKE A KRACKEN KITTY! RAAAAAWR mew!!!!

Tuba dance and krakken kitty. Best mental picture ever.

(Also, it's kind of weird crying while mowing a lawn )
Not if it's a lawn full of onion. :P

...That sounds like the worst lawn to mow ever. Seriously.

And thanks for all your concern, you guys. I'm feeling a lot better after that. And lucky, this week should be pretty easy. I only have one final (gov) and one AP test (physics - which I'm literally acing right now) which is shorter than the rest of them, and then I have no more scholastic stuff! I don't even have to come to school on thursday! AT ALL!
"I've been infected by the unicorn! RUN!"

"We're all mad here. You're here, so you must be mad!"

I'm Vasha Clarens, and I approve this message

Kracken Kitty

• Tier 7
  • Sleepy Insomniac
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2094 on: May 13, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »
Yaaaay, no school! :) Study hard Vash, and yeah, cheer up kay? You'll totally do fine. :3

Also, good news and bad news. Bad news first so the good news will attempt to void the bad news.

Bad news, my uncle in Vegas had a heart attack two days ago and half my family flew out to see him since he has little chance of surviving. This includes my mom and my grandma and several of my aunts, therefore we couldn't spend mother's day as a family today. Not only that but I've recently been told I have a bad taste in music and considerably horrible table manners. Not to burst their bubble, but I think my table manners are fairly adequate. Who doesnt't like voracious eater at the table? ^_^

And the good news is that I'm flying out to Vegas next week and staying there until June. There is 50-50 chance of a good visitation or a bad visitation depending but it would still be nice to be there to see some old friends and a young cousin's graduation. On any given side note, my sisters and some friends went to go and watch the Avengers. Great great nivie, and the theater was in a very good place that had a stairwell that echoed awesomely. Great place to sing like Ariel or laugh like a mad kitty.

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #2095 on: May 13, 2012, 11:16:33 PM »
Reives and I have personal stakes in defending your tastes in music. If you need us to wheel in the muscles, we will. :p

--------
My original compositions on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Merlandese c:
--------

Kracken Kitty

• Tier 7
  • Sleepy Insomniac
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2096 on: May 13, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »
xD No worries. I like to stake my own personal claims by blasting music on cheap speakers for several hours. In the living room. Where all activities of the day take place. I'm actually doing that right now. Playing Globus at maximum volume.

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • I like cats.
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #2097 on: May 16, 2012, 01:47:30 AM »
I dunno WTF is wrong with the people at my home. They all know my throat's sore as hell yet they wouldn't stop talking and asking me complicated questions (questions that can't be answered by nodding yes and no).

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #2098 on: May 16, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »
Ugh.. that sucks to hear. You should try speaking in nothing but whispers. Might make them feel guilty enough to stop asking questions.  ;D

~

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #2099 on: May 16, 2012, 11:20:33 AM »
Or try communicating in a series of complex middle fingers. :p

Or just write your answer down.

--------