Author Topic: Soooo... Just finished the game [SPOILERS]  (Read 262 times)

KeterLordFR

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Soooo... Just finished the game [SPOILERS]
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:30:56 PM »
Hey there!

So, I finally managed to play the game, because my old computer wouldn't run any game made with RPG Maker or anything related. I even did a video on it in fact. And I must say, I'm... lost. Overall, I'd say I liked this game : Nice OST, cute little animations (I wanna hug that teddy :3 ). But the story in itself was confusing. First off, the fact that we control a little girl, alone at her house, with the possibility to get a gun. Next, the whole fire. So, the house gets on fire because we did something bad, and then we just have to go to bed? WTF? And I guess waking up after having fell through the roof is pretty normal too. And there's the final point : if I understood right, Leah, the girl we control, has the order to make sure that birdie doesn't leave. And if she can't do it, she have to kill it?

I only played it once, and here is MY interpretation of the ending (Trust me, I really don't want to believe it, but I don't see anything else) : Either Leah didn't want to kill Birdie, so she shot randomly through the sky, making Birdie let her fall because it shocked him. Or, she didn't want to kill him, but she had to shoT something, so... I don't wanna say it, let alone write it. The only thing that I'm mostly sure of is that Birdie do not die at the end. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's still alive there.

Well again, I only played it once. I know I missed a few things (Didn't get the piano key for example).

But well, I guess that'll have to do for now. Also,  :plat:

Also, :plat:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Soooo... Just finished the game [SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:58:11 AM »
Reives actually made a Q and A for this:

The Mirror Lied - Q&A [Freebird Games]

KeterLordFR

• Tier 2