Author Topic: Polterghost - Leap Motion and Unity Game  (Read 7685 times)

pftq

• Tier 2
Polterghost - Leap Motion and Unity Game
« on: November 09, 2014, 02:28:24 PM »
This is a small game in Unity I'm building with a friend. The premise is that you wake up in an ordinary home with the sudden discovery that you possess telekinetic abilities. The game will be a mix of light and dark comedy centered around a lively house of a lonely, dead person who doesn't know why he exists.

Here's a quick demo:
http://www.ememsei.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2190

Here's the theme song:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/585944

So far we've been working at this for just a little over a month (just two of us working on everything from Unity to even the music, though the assets are free). We're getting to the point where a few extra team members could really help speed things up, so we're reaching out a bit to see if anyone would be interested in helping with the game. We're looking for like-minded individuals though who are more interested in the game development than the business side, as we currently still treat this more as a hobby. We're based in San Francisco, so ideally we'd like all of the team to stay local and meet regularly.

The-PurpleOrange

• 紫のオレンジ・・・この色彩が面白いですね。
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Polterghost - Leap Motion and Unity Game
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 02:27:08 PM »
I assume London isn't regarded as local to you guys :P

I would offer to help, but the time-zone difference is a bit much and my university assignments (which are also games using the Unity engine) have just started to pick up - which is a shame because it looks like quite an interesting project.

I wish you all luck with it ;)

pftq

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 03:21:54 PM »
Got it. Thanks. Yeah the time zone difference would be a bit much.  Pretty cool that you get to do Unity stuff in your university though! I never had courses like that at my school.

james_the_composer

• Tier 4
    • Takutogame
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 09:02:41 PM »
Damn if you were based in New York I'd definitely help you out. : (

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 112
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works