Author Topic: TO THE MOON-MOVIE?  (Read 12605 times)

bambe slayr

• Tier 2
  • boom badda bing!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
TO THE MOON-MOVIE?
« on: August 28, 2012, 03:56:24 PM »
OKKKKK people brought some valid points in my previous poll about maybe a book. soooo what about a movie? there you can have the music and sequels if needed. therefore you get the best of everything with all the goodness that is to the moon! if funding is needed then why not kickstarter? its an easy way to get the funding for it if needed.
HEYO!- Dr. Neil Watts

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: TO THE MOON-MOVIE?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »
I'd love to see it happen, and it's been widely discussed before. As with most things, the issue isn't money, but getting people good enough to make a quality product. Just give it time, and we'll see what happens.

Spoiler: show

~

bambe slayr

• Tier 2
  • boom badda bing!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
niiice thanks for the update
HEYO!- Dr. Neil Watts

Pixel_Sword

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 01:21:16 PM »
I don't know if someone will reply, but I would still like to know if anything else has com up about this.

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »
I don't know if someone will reply, but I would still like to know if anything else has com up about this.

Quite a lot of discussion. It seems to be a highly desired thing. There was a little petition. The way it seems, we're unlikely to have a To The Moon movie anytime soon. So, no, nothing will happen with this idea, at least nothing soon. But the discussions are interesting.

PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

boby125

• Tier 2
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 07:20:50 PM »
if needed. therefore you get the best of everything with all the goodness that is to the moon! if funding is needed then why not kickstarter?
Are you interested in Pass4sure C2010-501 Get our self paced CITRIX and Yale University study packages to pass your

ninjamonkey72

• Tier 2
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 10:24:03 PM »
If there is a movie adaptation of this game, it should most definitely be made by Studio Ghibli Films once it comes off of hiatus.

vmlm

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »
if needed. therefore you get the best of everything with all the goodness that is to the moon! if funding is needed then why not kickstarter?

I registered on this site just to say that, if there WERE a kickstarter, I would definitely donate a good amount to make this happen. This game deserves a good movie.

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 112
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 228
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon