Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
To the Moon - Technical / Missing files (?) for Mac version on Steam
« Last post by Acheron-X on April 22, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
Images are posted here: http://imgur.com/a/TG89L

I've been trying to play To The Moon on Mac, but essentially, there are obvious problems in graphics when I attempt to play the game, even from the start. I have, so far, not experienced any crashes or black screens, but I have barely even opened the game as well, so I am not sure if any further errors may occur later; I will solve them as I go, if there are any others.

So far, I have tried un/re-installing and verifying game files (through Steam).

Any attempts to help are appreciated.
Creativity Showcase / Re: Dragon Mage's creative thread.
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 21, 2017, 03:34:53 AM »
The Wilson one looks really good. I've played a little bit of DS myself, and it really gets the game's art style!
Thanks! :) Like it said, I followed Klei's tutorial in how to draw him. Infact, I've already made a different drawing using this one as a reference :P however, something will remain the same (like Wilson's non-existant gloves XD )

Btw, I enjoy all the stuff they have in DST. The pets are the best imo ^_^
« Last post by RavenGale on April 20, 2017, 05:32:44 PM »
The Wilson one looks really good. I've played a little bit of DS myself, and it really gets the game's art style!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 19, 2017, 10:09:50 PM »
After all this time, finally, another art dump :)

After the Battle (sequel to Dragon vs Wolf) :

So sad :(

Anyway, enough with the sappy rubbish :facepalm: have a Wilson (drawn from a tutorial from a Klei stream) :

This is my permanent reference :P

Eets from Eets Munchies (another Klei game) :

I mixed it with a bit of my art style. Doesn't look too bad :) there's another drawing I'm working on though :P

Ori Approves:

I made drafts of Fallen Down part 1 and 2 and a panel in part two looked too perfect so I turned it into this.

Speaking of Fallen Down, here's the prologue:

http://dragonmage156.deviantart.com/art/Fallen-Down-Prologue-675792016

Lastly, I made a dupe sheet for DragonDupe/Ria:

I like how well it came out.
Fan Works / Re: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 19, 2017, 08:45:30 PM »
Just putting those facial expression to them stubbing their toes makes it 10 times funnier XD
General / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by EatingToastYay on April 18, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
My sister got into the University of Southern California, so we're at the campus rn after she attended the accepted students' day thing cause we gotta fix something for financial aid. She's been naturalized in the US for almost 10 years, if not more, but the government somehow still doesn't have her in the electronic system as a citizen... we tried to go to local Social Security office to update it, but it didn't work!
While I was walking with my dad to meet up with her at the admission/application office on campus, a random guy went up to him and said that Jesus loves him and has a plan for him. That's somewhere between sweet and awkward; it's nice of him to say, but my dad is not very religious  :reivsweat:
Fan Works / Re: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP
« Last post by EatingToastYay on April 18, 2017, 04:59:28 PM »
Thanks DM  XD Naw, they didn't stub their toes. I just wanted to practice more extreme expressions! It's what helps give characters personality.
To the Moon - Discussions / Re: New Ringtones?
« Last post by Just Amber on April 18, 2017, 04:52:06 AM »
Huh. As I remember, Eva's ringtone was always the motif of TTM at the beginning of the game until I played it again only recently. Perhaps it was some sort of glitch or merely my imagination.  I haven't reached the end-game yet, but I'll make sure to be on the look-out for any changes.  :vikonsmile:
To the Moon - Discussions / Re: New Ringtones?
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 18, 2017, 02:12:38 AM »
Eva's always had The Mirror Lied ringtone. The only way to hear it is to play as Eva and follow the kids to the lighthouse at the beginning.

I agree with Neil's ringtone. My fave one out of all of them :)
Creativity Showcase / Re: Bits of Toast
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 18, 2017, 02:09:54 AM »
But Mobb, isn't this your persona picture?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10