Author Topic: What's on your mind?  (Read 331688 times)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: What's on your mind?
« Reply #4200 on: March 26, 2017, 03:53:36 AM »
I'm watching Bob's Burgers at the moment, and am up to the episode where Bob goes to a gathering for an online forum community about burgers. I wish we could have a forum get together IRL! That would be amazing! But expensive....
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #4201 on: March 26, 2017, 02:00:50 PM »
I'm watching Bob's Burgers at the moment, and am up to the episode where Bob goes to a gathering for an online forum community about burgers. I wish we could have a forum get together IRL! That would be amazing! But expensive....
Haha, I probably couldn't attend, but it sounds cool! Of course the issue is that a lot of Freebirdians are from all over the world, so you're right that it'd be super pricey.

I feel like life is so weird sometimes; lots of things happen without any explanation. I wish I could make sense of it, but I know that's not really possible.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
« Reply #4202 on: March 26, 2017, 10:47:29 PM »
Haha, I probably couldn't attend, but it sounds cool! Of course the issue is that a lot of Freebirdians are from all over the world, so you're right that it'd be super pricey.

I feel like life is so weird sometimes; lots of things happen without any explanation. I wish I could make sense of it, but I know that's not really possible.
Well me and Raven are right next to each other, country wise so it may not be too expensive for us. I just lack a passport and money XD

Hey, why don't we have another Skype/Discord meetup? 0u0 (With Discord, you don't have to worry about webcam :P )

The Flying Marlin

• Tier 5
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
« Reply #4203 on: March 27, 2017, 08:52:37 AM »

Well me and Raven are right next to each other, country wise so it may not be too expensive for us. I just lack a passport and money XD

Hey, why don't we have another Skype/Discord meetup? 0u0 (With Discord, you don't have to worry about webcam :P )

I'd be more than willing to set one up in the near future! (A Discord/Skype one, not an irl one XD ). And I'd say that Discord is a better program, since the algorithm allows for less glitchy group chats, and you can just pop in or out whenever you want.

(Oh, and I set up a little Freebird Discord server a while back – If anyone wants to join, just shoot me a PM  :vikonsmile: )
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:55:00 AM by The Flying Marlin »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
« Reply #4204 on: March 27, 2017, 02:21:20 PM »
Raven! Pls! Join us!!!

Do it! :pewpewpew:

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #4205 on: April 03, 2017, 08:01:33 AM »

I was doing another scene where this png helped out a lot, but really made me wonder where the guy's been...

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #4206 on: April 03, 2017, 08:36:04 AM »
blank-kun-jr

As a matter of fact, I have the original blank-kun in my Steam friend list and we talk from time to time.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #4207 on: April 03, 2017, 11:52:11 AM »
:o Wow, I actually thought he was an alias of someone else here. Say hi for me if you get the chance, and tell him he's got an internal cameo :P

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4208 on: April 03, 2017, 01:55:04 PM »
I'm trying to quantify "dancing" as an experience, and it is not working out  :P so hard to describe... and I feel as if my answer is important, too.

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #4209 on: April 04, 2017, 11:42:27 AM »
:o Wow, I actually thought he was an alias of someone else here. Say hi for me if you get the chance, and tell him he's got an internal cameo :P
In fact, it was an alias of someone who had deleted their account. I've recalled that after performing an investigation with Eli we found out it should be one of two persons.
To make it clear, I asked my blank-kun about it and it seems he can't tell any more. Doesn't remember.

We won't forget you, blank-kun, even if you forget your own self.

The Flying Marlin

• Tier 5
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
« Reply #4210 on: April 05, 2017, 09:03:35 AM »
The list of games at SGDQ (Summer Games Done Quick) is going to be posted today. Anxiously looking forward to seeing which runs got in!

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4211 on: April 18, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
My sister got into the University of Southern California, so we're at the campus rn after she attended the accepted students' day thing cause we gotta fix something for financial aid. She's been naturalized in the US for almost 10 years, if not more, but the government somehow still doesn't have her in the electronic system as a citizen... we tried to go to local Social Security office to update it, but it didn't work!
While I was walking with my dad to meet up with her at the admission/application office on campus, a random guy went up to him and said that Jesus loves him and has a plan for him. That's somewhere between sweet and awkward; it's nice of him to say, but my dad is not very religious  :reivsweat:

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 140
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 283
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon