Author Topic: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP  (Read 47592 times)

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2017, 10:26:19 PM »
Love your drawing as always,  EatingToastYay !
I almost think you could be the next to the moon illustrator (Or making comic perhaps :p)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2017, 05:53:13 AM »
Thank you Rox  :seraismile: Haha, if I become an illustrator one day and FG ever needs another!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2017, 09:16:55 PM »

dang, after all that time I've only managed this! It was for a summer improvement (casual) workshop I'm doing on Scratch. There's a weird shadow on one of his socks...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2017, 01:20:51 AM »
That's so cool! :)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »
Dang it, I haven't put anything here for so long that the forum is giving me a necropost warning  D:
have a quick set of doodles, with Neil from the trailer in his pink PJs and some FP characters.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »
Ohmergerd! Love et! :) :fezesarecool:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2018, 08:04:20 PM »
I strike again! (sorry it's kinda low on a quality scale.)

the bottom half of the drawing was just her holding the plant, but I screwed up her hands. You're not missing much trust me!

here's some older art too:

might wanna re-do this one eventually:

Duodecim

• Tier 2
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2018, 05:43:17 AM »
These all look pretty great.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2018, 12:19:46 AM »
I think I've seen most of these before, but a big thumb up none the less. :gothat!: Lovely job with the expressions too!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2018, 12:36:11 AM »
Love them! :) Also, I love Eva's obsession/fascination with jellyfish XD

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #205 on: February 22, 2018, 08:39:50 PM »
Thanks guys  :) and me too DM, I think it's adorable  :P

Neil (shh no one has to know that I was just practicing weird angles). Lineless art is fun, though also annoying in its own way. Maybe I should have drawn Colin or Sofia or Faye instead...

edit: lol after i said that...

a boy and his... bird
(tbh colin was an afterthought, but i realized that faye has to be near him, so yeah)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:27:53 PM by EatingToastYay »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2018, 10:45:04 PM »
Beautiful! :)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2018, 07:24:10 AM »
I used someone's explanation of how they usually draw to pick up some techniques; in addition decided to imitate their style this time:

The explanation is here (by MagicaJaphet): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/204703391/

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2018, 01:28:36 AM »
That's really cool!

Sadly Idk how to work that video(?) but I don't draw digitally anyways.

* Recent Media

Johnny and River

Views: 265
Posted by: chronotron12
in: To the Moon
Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 378
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon