Author Topic: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad  (Read 75897 times)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Reply #420 on: March 16, 2018, 05:54:47 AM »
Looking good  :seraismile: I think your human style has changed a bit, hasn't it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #421 on: March 17, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »
Looking good  :seraismile: I think your human style has changed a bit, hasn't it?
Yeah. I've been experimenting with a lot of styles from anime to chibi to simply drawn humans. Despite my style though, it's far from perfect (like how do you cloth and proportion?!)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »
I think there's a dragon on my head...

Decided to take references and make him a character...

Meet Blu:

Look Blu, it's you!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:51:54 PM by Dragon Mage »

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2018, 08:02:43 PM »
Awwww! That dragon is adorable!
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #424 on: March 27, 2018, 01:32:17 AM »
Finally, more art!

Playful Wesfrid:

I used a ref: https://twitter.com/sozaiya_yogi/status/877488186993160193

Can't spell Boris without Ori:

It's true! Also this is an adorable crossover :)

The New Farmers:

Ria and Farmer Ori in Stardew Valley! Also hyped for multiplayer btw! :fezesarecool:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #425 on: April 15, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
Phew this took longer than originally anticipated but that was mostly my fault ^^;

Fishing in ONI:

This isn't something you can do in Oxygen Not Included (yet) but it was fun to draw :) I wonder if this is one of those 10 humiliating memories Max relives :P

ONI Upgrades:

Another Oxygen Not Included related piece. I feel like everytime an update drops, someone in every single game is like this ^ for an RP with my friends, it'd probably be Dino :P

Shadowclaw (Shadowstorm revamp):

This is a dragon I drew for my sister a while back but I decided to redesign it since it was kinda plain and even renamed it (I was never too fond of the name Shadowstorm myself).

But the reason I drew it was more this:

(Click to increase size or open in new tab if you wanna see it fully)

I listed the edits on DA if you wanna know about all the improvements. I didn't get the body quite right but I'm still proud of the overall design. You may or may not see another pic of Shadowclaw in the future.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #426 on: April 18, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
What this? Only 3 days and already more art to show? 0_0

That's right! :)

I wanted to draw something Spyro related (except it's more of an OC I've had for years...)

Uncoloured and finished:

You remember Spyra right? The genderbent OC of (Legend) Spyro? Well I decided to draw her as a classic dragon. Call it some sort of homage to the reignited trilogy. Speaking of which, I actually used refs from the PS1 and PS4 versions. Also A Hero's Tail for a girly look (all I could really add were eyelashes :P )

I actually have a place for her too in one of my AUs/side stories. That aside, I'm proud and surprised at how well it came out :)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #427 on: April 19, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »
All of them look cool! I remember playing Spyro on my GBA when I was little... the only problem is that I don't have it anymore, I don't know which one it was exactly, and I never finished it bc apparently I was not smart enough to figure out how  :P
I really like the little scene you drew for the "fishing in ONI" one - usually you just draw characters, but it looks nice with a backing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #428 on: April 21, 2018, 01:01:41 AM »
All of them look cool! I remember playing Spyro on my GBA when I was little... the only problem is that I don't have it anymore, I don't know which one it was exactly, and I never finished it bc apparently I was not smart enough to figure out how  :P
I really like the little scene you drew for the "fishing in ONI" one - usually you just draw characters, but it looks nice with a backing!
Thanks. I only played Spyro on Playstation but I always wanted to try Spyro orange despite what some people say about it.
Thanks. I added a slight background to the farmer one with Ori as well if you look closely. I do want to work on my background drawings though.

* Recent Media