Author Topic: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad  (Read 92490 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Reply #405 on: February 14, 2018, 11:13:12 PM »
So cute! Hope you'll put them to good use with your friends   :kardiansmile:
Not quite but it was fun making them :)

Dang that reminds me - I was thinking of making valentines for DeviantArt's event thing, but I forgot all about it...
It's fine, you could probably make a late valentines things. Speaking of which...

I actually drafted these out before Valentines Day but was too busy working on the other to finish these on time. Probably won't finish them for a while since I have drawings from last I need to complete ^^;

Oh and lastly, a redesign from the stone age!

Ok admittedly I was supposed to be sleeping at the time but this guy (or this species rather) was created way back in 2013 - 2015 (during the Spyra (genderbent Spyro) craze). I might do Skylo, a dark elf dragon based off the one in Dragon City, next. But like I said, I still have older drawings to work on ^^;

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2018, 11:02:07 AM »
When you think about the context of memory alteration though, the SigCorp valentines are a little depressing  O_O

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2018, 01:36:58 AM »
When you think about the context of memory alteration though, the SigCorp valentines are a little depressing  O_O
Only really Eva's one but I've wanted to change it or atleast take out "intact" part. Then again, they may be a little depressing ^^;

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #408 on: February 20, 2018, 01:12:33 AM »
The "Yes it's still ONI art and will be to come" art dump :P (Jk, there's some dragons in there but still).

Dino meets Ari:

So after seeing this trailer, I drew dupe Dino and his pet hatch meeting Ari (the one who adopted a hatch at the end). It was a 2017 drawing ( ._.) but better late than never right? ^^;

Liam and Ruby:

Before you say anything, I used a ref. None the less, I can't wait to see this ship in full bloom one day :)

Fur and Scales (Ria x Whiskers):

My new OC OTP. Who would have guessed a dragon and a cat... dupe... falling in love. Well I've also written a series of shippy one-shots with these. I can post them here if you want to read them, just bare in mind, they're a little long. Not "wall of text" long but still quite a bit... actually it may be that long all together ^^;

Ah I did promise dragons didn't I. Well the first three is actually a new gryphon OC I made called Timmy:

(I forgot the feathers by his tail, forgive me. Though that's still a feature I'm not sure whether to keep or not). Timmy is a "sphinx wannabe", wanting to make up riddles and be the keeper of treasures. Sadly he's too young to make a lot of mind-blowing riddles and no one had the heart to tell him you had to kill a person if they got the riddle incorrect so he kinda just... paps your face with his paws. (Truth be told, I stole a lot of those "rules" from someone elses sphinx OC :P )

As for dragons, I've started using action lines and I'm honestly think I'm getting better at these. I draw this one after watching the final season of Dragons Race to the Edge:

It's no character in particular yet, but he'll have a character when I get around to him.

Remember my blue rabbit OC? Well I've been wanting to redesign another character as well. This isn't his official redesign picture(?) yet but I wanted to get his pose out on paper. Skylo:

Whew, this was quite a lengthy post -u-; (I mean nothing can be longer than unfinished art of 2017 xD but y'know).

kikikai

• Tier 5
  • *staaaaaaaaaaaaaaares*
  • Current Mood: doubtful doubtful
« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2018, 01:16:50 AM »
Nice  :)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #410 on: February 22, 2018, 01:01:47 AM »
Just one today. Though I could have just waited to post the others till this was done. Oh well.

Ruby Appreciation:

~ Ruby
   Can you be
   more perfect of a soul
   than you already seem, oh~

(^ From a Thomas Sanders appreciation clip. It inspired the pic)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #411 on: February 25, 2018, 02:09:13 AM »
Remember Whiskers?

Spoiler: This guy • show

Well I wanted to make a non-dupe/human version of him and I started sketching out head shapes/bust shots with a Ria thrown in as well:

Then my bust shots turned into full on torsos xD

I decided to incorporate some of my appearance with Ria (roundish face, bit more weight) which is probably why it looks better than my usual drawings of her :P

Whiskers has a roundish face as well but to avoid the same head shape, I made his a bit longer. Oh yeah, the only reason he's naked and not that detailed is cos I never learnt how to draw a male body and I haven't settled on an outfit yet :facepalm:

He's gonna be about medium build (cos I don't want him too buff or scrawny) and a little taller than me (ofcourse I forgot to do that in this pic. Luckily it's only a concept sketch).

As for my outfits, I have a couple ideas but I'll like an opinion/input from someone who's better at fashion and designing character outfits than me ^^;

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #412 on: February 26, 2018, 09:49:59 PM »
Made a drawing of me and EgoRaven. Couldn't think of anything shippy (which is something that's been on the topics for a while now ^^; ) so I just drew me bringing Raven some tea (cos he said he was a lil sick still)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: sad sad
« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2018, 03:18:39 AM »
I am 100% on board with this ship! And it's so adorable! DM in this looks so cute! You should try this style more often!  :)
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
I am 100% on board with this ship! And it's so adorable! DM in this looks so cute! You should try this style more often!  :)

Oh btw, some DS Forge art! (Finally something that isn't ONI -u-; )

Willowson Forge:

Got this idea when Raven and I played Forge. He was Wilson and I was Willow. Despite what everyone says about Wilson being healer, I enjoyed playing this event when it was still active :) (oh I hope there's a ported Forge mod soon).

Speaking of Forge, mistakes were made......

I forgot to take my finger off the attack button during the final boss. I've done it with many dart characters but it was Webber where I shamed myself to a corner. Poor Webber, it wasn't his fault. He's still the best foozy woozy spooder boi though :)

I also gave his lil spider buddies some personality here :P

Oh I also saved a black and white Webber incase the colouring messed up the drawing. It's happened before ( ._.)

Spoiler: show

Ignore the scribbles inbetween his eyes. I messed up there >u<;;

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2018, 02:18:49 AM »
Good news! I finally added friend fanarts (or fanart features) to the first posts :mimihat:

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: sad sad
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2018, 12:42:14 PM »
I am way too proud of that Leah/Ria one I drew!  XD

I just spent so much time on it, on something that's basically a joke....  :reivsweat:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2018, 11:14:44 PM »
I am way too proud of that Leah/Ria one I drew!  XD

I just spent so much time on it, on something that's basically a joke....  :reivsweat:
Ofcourse! Cos fueling an inside joke is funnier than the usual pun or general humor XD

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2018, 04:13:36 PM »
The tea ship post is pretty cute :3 I agree with Raven, you should experiment with the round chibi artstyle a bit more!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #419 on: March 16, 2018, 02:47:59 AM »
Got a couple... actually more than a couple.

Dupe-frid:

Decided to crossover my favorite/main character from Don't Starve with a dupe from Oxygen Not Included :P

Sad Ria:

Not a rant, just an idea I got after listening to some sad tracks. Although it could probably be used in a story in the future.

Please don't be dead:

Spoilers: She's not (so don't worry)

I know, I should be working on my 2017 drawings but this draft came out really well and I wanted to post it :)

Edit: Also forgot to mention, I added more fanart to the OP post.

* Recent Media

Johnny and River

Views: 767
Posted by: chronotron12
in: To the Moon
Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 798
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon