Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 720 times)

fenzil

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: cool cool
I'm back!
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »
I looked at my profile and was surprised to see that I haven't posted since early 2016. I've actually been logging in here every couple months but never stuck around for more than a few minutes.

Most people here have probably forgot about me by now, since I had less than a hundred posts anyway. Egotistical Raven didn't forget me though, he bought me Rogue Legacy this past Christmas :mimihat:

So... where am I now? ???

Last time I was active here, I was an awkward homeschooled nerd. Today, I'm about to start my second year of university. But I'm still awkward, and still a nerd. My major is International Studies, and I briefly referenced this forum in an essay for Writing class.

I've also got a lot more into writing, and I hope to publish a novel or short story collection sometime in the next couple years. I have a couple good story ideas which are mostly outlined.

Over the next year, I want to try drawing again. I did it a lot as a kid while bored at school, and some of those drawings are really good. I've attached some Geedis fanart I drew the other day. Maybe when I start making decent stuff I'll make an art thread here.

Is this still the site to visit for kitchen sales?
Want to add me on Steam? PM me for profile link

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 11:39:30 PM »
Eyy, welcome back.

What's your essay on if I may ask? :)

Also, I haven't seen any kitchen bots for a while.

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:46:42 PM »
It's great to see you're back! I love it when Freebirdians come back, and just in time too, hopefully Finding Paradise will be released soon.

Great to hear you're into writing, I hope you're able to get something published, you could even draw the front cover if you get really great at drawing!

No problem about the game, I hoped you enjoyed it!  :vikonsmile:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

fenzil

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: cool cool
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 01:36:29 AM »
What's your essay on if I may ask? :)

I was writing about why I chose my major, and I said that contact with international people on the internet was a major factor, so I name-dropped some sites including this one.
Want to add me on Steam? PM me for profile link

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 530
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 826
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon