Author Topic: Slovak Translation Project [DONE]  (Read 5036 times)

miracle.flame

• Tier 2
Re: Slovak Translation Project [WIP]
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 02:00:13 PM »
Yeah and I should have mentioned that I have offered money reward to the parties I've asked for translation and they agreed but I have not received a single sentence translated.

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 02:51:49 PM »
Sorry I could help more than I did but life is taking a bumpy road for me right now and I have many other things to solve before I can enjoy something. Glad you got the thing finished up. Hope at least some of my feedback was of use. :)
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
miracle.flame, first of all, congratulations on completing the translation by yourself. :)
I have asked Zeriab about the steps required for including your translation in the Steam store version, he has always been super nice and helpful, so I'm sure he will answer my questions when he finds some time and of course if he has the answers. :)

If you send me your final Data and Graphics folders I will try creating a rgssad archive (what I guess is referred to as the packaged/encrypted version). The script I use (made by Ancurio, he is awesome too, like Zeriab) sometimes works on my Mac and sometimes does not, so I do not promise that it will work, but I will try. :)

And you should send it to Reives whether in the Data&Graphics folders form or the packaged one, he may take some time before he answers, he is pretty busy lately with A Bird Story and he is not especially known for his quick replies ;), so please do not get disappointed if he does not reply quickly.

miracle.flame

• Tier 2
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
Hello Ali and thank you for all your help so far... you'll find the link in PM

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 09:44:45 AM »
You're welcome :)
I have sent the link to the rgssad file to you, I hope it works as expected on Windows!

milaninho

• Tier 2
Re: Slovak Translation Project [DONE]
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Hi guys, maybe this is not the right place to ask this, but since it involves the SVK translation I am gonna give it a try. Will the Slovak translation appear also on GOG.com? I got my copy from there and I am interested in this translation. Thanks..

Anyway, miracle.flame ocenujem namahu, verim, ze to bola namahava praca ale ze bude stat za to :).. Takze velke dakujem!

miracle.flame

• Tier 2
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 09:51:11 AM »
Send me a PM with e-mail address whoever wants the translation files.

Bargud

• Tier 2
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 09:46:31 AM »
Ahoj, jestli dobře chápu, překlad hry To the Moon je už hotový? Pokud ano, je prosím tě někde ke stažení? Hru delší dobu vlastním, ale anglicky bohužel moc neumím, a tak bych byl za překlad opravdu moc rád.
Děkuji za odpověď.

miracle.flame

• Tier 2
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 03:01:55 AM »
Ahoj... autor svojim prístupom jasne naznačil, že na to, aby sa tento preklad dostal k ľuďom, treba iné chodníčky.. Takže dnes už by sa mala preložená hra ľahko nájsť na najznámejšom českom torrent trackeri. Treba pohľadať.

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 399
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 651
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon