Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Creativity Showcase / Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Last post by Dragon Mage on September 22, 2018, 06:28:24 AM »
Ahh it's always awesome to see new art and OCs from you, DM! which one is your personal favorite?
Favorite OC? Hmm that's a hard one. I think it changes from time to time, depending on who I draw or how a redesigning process goes but I've had Red, Ted, Fluffy and Otto (and Dino and Sal, sorta) since my childhood so I could say them.
« Last post by EatingToastYay on September 21, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
Ahh it's always awesome to see new art and OCs from you, DM! which one is your personal favorite?
« Last post by Dragon Mage on September 20, 2018, 04:09:47 AM »
Whoo boy, I forgot to update this and now there's 12 piece of art to post -u-; (Also I just realized I posted my Sig-sona twice so I'm gonna edit that for sure).

Also spoilers for your convenience ^^;

Ria and Sunny:

Spoiler: show

I don't think I posted this. This a follow up image (actually I drew this before) for the Sigmund dragon AU. A better depiction of Sunrider's size.

Art process:

After the amount of work I put into draglom, I had to get the art process down.

Timmy the Gryphon:

I got this idea from another friend's OC. This guy is a young gryphon who's adorable and not that good at writing his own riddles. But one day he saw a video of those cool sports mascots. So energetic, friendly and can really pump up the crowd so he decided that's what he wants to be when he grows up. No one has the heart to tell him their just people in suits.

Blue Rabbit concepts:

Earlier drafts to compare the old version:

This is a fan species I made for an older Spyra story concept. They are a common prey animal in the Realm of Darkness (Dark Realm for short). Their design is certainly interesting, I enjoyed revamping it.

Blue rabbit: A rabbit-like creature with blue fur, more pointy ears, a long tail and wings. Females seem to have a more avian, feathery-like wing while males have purple webbed wings. Although their wings aren't strong enough to pic them up, these creatures have found other used for them.

Bengt the Blue Rabbit:

A blue rabbit character that Spyra meets in this realm. She finds out all about this land and how corrupt and monstrous it is. Spyra helps Bengt and the rest of the blue rabbits understand that they don't have to be the bottom of the food chain and accept their fate as another snack. Be stronger than you look. She helped them opened their eyes and realizes how far they've come when she sees them again.

Bengt Drawing Comparison:

Red in a Tree:

This was for a Discord art collab but I thought it was good enough to share by itself.

Skylo concepts:

Another character from the Dark Realm. Unlike Bengt he's a gritty survivor who trusts no one, not even Spyra at first but he has his reasons to hate the purple dragon.

Skylo Drawing Comparison:

Kage (a Don't Starve OC I redesigned):

So this guy started as a shadow much like Mr.Skits but aside from wanting to possess people and take their body as a permanent host, he wasn't much of a character.
The queen decided to make use of him and give him a temporary body made of nightmare fuel. Now as a human, he was tasked to watch survivors and report to the queen anything important he found out. However he will change forms in complete darkness and the full moon (and nightmare cycle in the caves which is a bit more unpredictable) and runs the risk of other survivors seeing him. If they did, he'd fail his mission and loose his body.

Triumphant Kage:

Made this a few days after the first one. Kage had a lot of hair concepts and I tried combining most of them at one point. I didn't want to scrap it so I used it here. As for the outfit, I thought the classic tux didn't suit him so I have him a more metal outfit. Though now he looks more suited for a rockstar/biker AU >u<

Last but not least! A Wilson meets Red comic update:

Man, remember this old thing? I haven't updated it in over a year ^^; Yes I'm currently working on part 11. Hopefully I'll have it out sometime next week (or next month depending on how much time I'm able to spent on it).

The story continues. (Also the visuals are way better, I even did a before and after shot :) )
To the Moon - Discussions / Re: Huge clue about where To the Moon takes place!
« Last post by Merlandese on September 12, 2018, 01:10:16 PM »
Maybe we're looking for a place with BOTH!
« Last post by Lin on September 12, 2018, 12:38:46 PM »
Cars from Hong Kong and Macau with specific number plate have access to mainland China, which expands the possible options...Besides, there are still a whole bunch of locations that are left-hand traffic.

Blue:Left-hand traffic   Red:Right-hand traffic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left- and right-hand traffic#Road vehicle configurations
To the Moon - Technical / Re: Minor dialogue mix-up?
« Last post by Tinnakon on September 10, 2018, 02:44:46 AM »
The game is still playing a fascinating puzzle.
« Last post by Tinnakon on September 10, 2018, 02:44:09 AM »
I think I want to go once in my life.
Finding Paradise - Technical / Re: Finding Paradise - Bug with Blue Mushroom
« Last post by Alogzasud on September 07, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »
It is a very good memory.
The Mirror Lied / Re: Is it a bug or I miss something? SPOILER
« Last post by Alogzasud on September 07, 2018, 12:13:54 AM »
I think I like the tree year.
To the Moon - Discussions / Re: To The Moon Movie!
« Last post by Reives on September 06, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »
:P Just to clarify, it's actually not in the movie's actual style -- the folks who were pulling the project together did it themselves more or less for fun and just to promote the idea. The actual style should be evident when the production company is announced in a few months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10