Announcements and Rules / Re: Quintessence threads listing
« Last post by Dragon Mage on December 15, 2018, 06:50:36 PM »
(@Reives, am I right? :o)
(We need a tagging system)

I think I vaguely remember those games being mentioned at one point :deepstuff:
Complete Indie/Homemade Games / Re: ECON - Elemental Connections
« Last post by Merlandese on December 14, 2018, 09:35:46 AM »
It hath arrived!

This beautiful baby beast is nestled in the lap of Steam and Itch!

Linux is available on Itch but not yet for Steam.

I'll update the original post!
Finding Paradise - Technical / Re: Can't get this game to run very well at all...
« Last post by Thunderbird on December 09, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »
I've tried running the beta version that can be found on Steam, but that version won't even run.

Do you mean the alternate build with beta version? If you didn't try that one yet, it might work. Otherwise it's probably about some driver having issues with the game (probably graphic), the game itself doesn't need a lot of processing power.
Finding Paradise - Technical / Can't get this game to run very well at all...
« Last post by greyaria on December 07, 2018, 09:54:39 PM »
I need to know if anyone has any ideas to improve the way this game plays. I streamed To The Moon (had the SAME exact problems with it too) and the story made me, and my audience, cry.

I was given Finding Paradise upon completing To The Moon, and I'd love to stream it, but it stutters badly whenever there's text on the screen. There are some screen tearing issues as well, but that's not too bad.

I've tried running the beta version that can be found on Steam, but that version won't even run.

I've tried the turning the in game settings on and off, I've tried different settings in my Nvidia control panel. I've tried running the game in compatibility mode. I've tried running the game on an alternate Windows user account, even though my main user account name is just made up of regular letters.

Any thoughts? You'll find my system specs below, along with a link to a YouTube video that I recorded earlier today for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Inspiron 7559 laptop
Windows 10 64
Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXTWPnGAT2c
General / Re: New! Bundle Giveaway Stuff!
« Last post by Legacyblade on December 07, 2018, 11:42:51 AM »
Any chance I could grab Mirage: Arcane Warfare? That looks like a freaking great time.
« Last post by Legacyblade on December 07, 2018, 11:37:16 AM »
But while we're on the subject, I wonder what inspired Quintessence, if anything.

I think Reives cited Animorphs and Elfen Lied at one point. But I can't even begin to remember when that was or in what context.

(@Reives, am I right? :o)
« Last post by piercarlolecito67 on December 06, 2018, 10:04:47 PM »
Hi, can I have Duck Game please? Thank you for your generosity  :seraismile:
« Last post by synjack on December 06, 2018, 06:32:17 AM »
Do you maybe still have the Neverwinter feywild starter pack? If so would you pleaseee give it to me :)

If not thank you for sharing :)

« Last post by Dragon Mage on December 05, 2018, 06:32:27 PM »
But while we're on the subject, I wonder what inspired Quintessence, if anything.
At the moment, I don't have any ending along those lines planned (largely since I don't think I can effectively implement anything like that), but then again, plans do change.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10